Plan? (Part I)

Hello Darlings,

I hope all is well! Thank you for continuing to read and being so patient with me!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

Ashton, no. I have made up my mind."

I jump up, "You made up your mind? Yvonne, I am Alpha and I said no."

"Ashton, please don't try to use the 'I'm Alpha' card on me.. When it never worked for Dom." She chuckles setting her hand on my cheek. "

Ashton, thank you for taking care of me and being so patient through this all.."

I set my hand over hers as it laid on my cheek, "Yvonne, please.. I need you. If you leave me.. I will have no one.. I need you."

"Ashton, is that really how you feel?"

"Yes."

Yvonne's P.O.V

He clenches onto my hands as I look down into his teary eyes..

"Ashton, there is no way for me to stay by your side.."

"Yvonne but there is.."

"Ashton but even if be comply with their demands, I will always be that burden for the pack and you. That will never change.. I'm sorry but I cannot remain by your side any longer. "

He pulls my into his arms, "Yvonne, I will not let you sacrifice yourself to Alpha Jack.. I will do everything in my power to ensure that doesn't happen.."

"Ashton please just set up arrangements for the negotiation.."

"Why won't you let me protect you?"

"Ashton, you have been taking care of me and protecting me this entire time.. "

"Yvonne, if you won't change your mind for yourself or me.. What would Dom think of this? He would never forgive me if I let you just deliver yourself before Alpha Jack.."

"Ashton.. what would Dom think of me , if I mated with his brother ? How does that look or sound Ashton!?"

He grabs me by the shoulders, "Yvonne, Dom knew that my wolf claimed you as our mate and he knew how much I loved you. The day he left for war, we talked privately remember?"

I nod.

"I made a promise to him that I would protect you.. He trusted I would protect you because of the fact that you are my mate too.. Do you think he would prefer you to be given to Alpha Jack?"

"Well he isn't here now is he? So he has no say anymore."

I can feel myself start to get overwhelmed and I just couldn't hold it anymore.. Tears streamed now my face and I dropped to the floor.

Ashton sat on the floor next to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"I just-I can't do this anymore. I don't know what is right or wrong.."

He cradles me in his lap, "Shh.. I'm sorry I cannot make it better.. But listen, just trust me and let me protect you. You know I would never want to hurt you or anything Yvonne. So why is it that you are set on being thrown to Alpha Jack?"

A lump in my throat stops me from talking.. I take my face out of his chest and look up into his soft eyes.

"Ashton, because I despise Alpha Jack and I know I will never be happy with him. But as for you... feelings are growing and deep down I am afraid of being happy with you. I feel as though I am betraying him and in the worse way too.. with you, his brother. These feelings and urges I have to want to be with you I am not sure if it is me or my wolf. I am so confused as to how I feel about you and that scares me. How can I even try to be happy without him Ashton?"