Our Official 1st Date (Part 2)

Thank you everyone, for being so patient with me. I appreciate it and I hope you enjoy this part. Also, please give me feed backk:)

_____________________________________

Yvonne's P.O.V

"Dominick?"

I grabbed his hand. He looked up, then wrapping his arms around me. His face buried into my neck.

It was silent for a bit until I heard him mumble, "She was accidentally hurt by my Father. A sacrifice, she chose to make. Of course he disagreed and blames his self for letting her."

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't of asked."

He shook his head, kissing my forehead. "No, I want you to know everything. I don't want to hide anything from you, and I don't want you to hide anything from me either. We are One."

I hugged him, "Okay, but lets talk about it at home. So we can enjoy the rest of this amazing date."

He kissed my cheek, and smiled.

"Okay, now come here.."

I laughed, "I'm right here."

He shook his head, "I meant in my arms."

He sat in the chair, opened his arms and winked.

I sat side ways, both of my legs on the left side. He moved my hair off my neck, I felt his breath then his lips touch my neck. Pressing my hands on his chest, he looked up.

"Give me those lips.."

I pecked his lips, smiling slightly.

"No..no.no. I meant a real kiss."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, as his hands laid on my back. I kissed his neck, trailing my tongue up his jaw.

I moved around on his lap, his eyes closed and he made a groaning sound. His grip got tighter on my waist. I kissed the corner of his mouth, biting his bottom lip as his nails digging in my hip. I began to hear a ripping sound, I noticed it was my dress.

I stopped and looked up, what did I just do?!

"You're really asking for it, teasing me like this." He chuckled, shaking his head.

His eyes were pitch black, his hands were no longer on my waist but on his sides, bundled up in fist.

" Stop little mate.. My wolf is trying to take control, I want you so bad! I want to wait, to make it special..So please, before I lose control. "

I kissed his cheek, getting off his lap, "I'm sorry, I just like to know both you and your wolf want me."

He stood up, looking down at me. "I crave you every moment since I first saw you. Now behave little mate."

I hugged him, yawning and laying my head on his chest. We stared at sky full of stars and a cresent moon in silence for what felt like forever. I honestly wouldn't mind staying like this forever in his arms looking at such a beautiful view.

"You seem to be getting more tired, ready to go home?" He looked down at me, squeezing me tight.

I nodded, we went back inside.

"I'll be back, I'm going to go thank everyone."

As soon as Dominick disappeared in the back, I felt a tap on my left shoulder.

"Yes?"

It was a young guy, most likely a host. He had on a all black tux with a red tie. Blonde hair, blue eyes and a little taller than me.