QUICK TEASER

RECAP:

A few minutes pass, I hear foot steps coming down the stairs. "Luna, I hear you want to go on a walk?"

Jack comes down the stairs with Ivy behind him.

"Yes, that is correct. I need to get some air.."J

ack loops his arm around my waist, "Of course my Luna."

He looks over to Ivy and Skyler, "You are dismissed."

As they leave he looks over to me, "Trying to leave?"

I shake my head, "No, at least not yet."

"What!?" He digs his nails into my waist.

 "If you do not fulfill your side of the deal.. There is not telling what I will do."

"Yvonne, I told you I will fulfill it. If you must be there as I do that is fine!"

He grabs his phone out of his pocket and dials a number."Hello, Ashton.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton's P.O.V.

I feel my phone vibrating in the pocket, I pull it out to see an incoming call from Jack.

I reluctantly answer, "Hello?"

"Hello Ashton. I think it is time for us to sit down and finish signing our peace treaty."

He pauses, "My fiancé wishes to seal the treaty before our wedding.."

So she really does plan on marrying him...

"Is Yvonne there with you?"

"She is."

"Put me on speaker."

"You can say whatever you'd like Ashton but she is mine now."

"I have always trusted you but you have never trusted me.. Tell me this is what you want me to do and I will trust you one last time.." My eyes water waiting on her reply. There is only silence until I hear a loud shuffle then her faint voice, "Ashton.. I-." A long pause.. "Yes this is what I want you to do."

"So be it." I state before hanging up. I send a text to the elders to schedule a meeting for the peace treaty negotiation.

Yvonne's P.O.V.

Jack clicks the speaker button and I hear Ashton's voice. "I have always trusted you but you have never trusted me.. Tell me this is what you want me to do and I will trust you one last time.."

My heart aches.. I look down at the floor trying to concentrate on his voice so I will never forget what it sounds like. Suddenly, I hear my wolf whimper.. She has been silent this entire time.

I reach for the phone to call out for Ashton to save me.. Instead no words escape my mouth as I do my best to hold them back. Jack shoves me to the ground as I sob on the ground.

He grabs me by the arm and points to the phone. He wants me to answer.. "Yes this is what I want you to do."

"So be it." Jack looked down at me with disgust...

"Get up."

I shook my head, "For what?"

"I refuse to watch you cry over another man who is not me.  You are pathetic and full of shame. Get up! No woman of mine will cry over another man nor embarrass me."

"I am not your woman."

"You are now. I held my end of the deal.. Now it is your turn."

"You can make me be your wife but I will never be your woman.. I will never love you."