Plan? (Part III)

Hello darlings~! I am super excited to release these next coming up parts!! I hope you all enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them~!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack's P.O.V.

Yvonne will be mine.. I don't care what I have to do to make it happen. How dare she think she can pull a fast one on me.. by trying to get married in secret. I just won't let that happen!

Luckily our informant notified me, Now I get to crash a wedding! "Everyone get into your positions.. And remember do not put your hands on your Luna or else I will kill you. Let me handle her."

I had all my men surround the building along with some further surrounding the perimeter just in case they try to escape.. The allies are on standby to initiate total war.

I look back, "They better be here.."

"They are. I made sure of it."

"Good because you will be entering first."

"What!? Why? I gave you the information you needed. You don't need me anymore."

"What is it?  You don't want Ashton to find out their most trusted person is a traitor..? That his brothers bestfriend and right hand man betrayed him.. Are you scared to come to terms with this?"

"Alpha Jack, I don't see the point in this. I am merely an informant."

"I want to see their faces."

"But Alpha-"

"I am waiting..." I watch him slowly walk toward the entrance of the banquet.. I look down at the wedding invitation, it says here the wedding should have started already. I hope we are not too late.

I grab one of my men next to me, "Go in there and ensure he doesn't ruin this. Stay low!"

"Alpha, but won't they recognize our stench?!"

"Jasmine took care of that. Our scent is masked."

"Yes Alpha."

I watch my member come back, "Alpha I cannot see through the windows and I don't hear anything."

"What do you mean?"

"It is silent Alpha. Are you sure this is the location of the wedding?"

I dash to the entrance, "I have to peer inside, stay here!"

I open the heavy door to see the wedding decorations but no people. Are we early.. or are we too late. I walk in and the closer I get to the back I can hear someone talking. I look around the corner to see Ashton in a suit sitting down.

What in the world is going on?! Where is everyone? Where is Yvonne!?

I can hear my informants voice, "Am I early Alpha? Where is everyone?"

"Just a tad.. But that's fine let have a drink before everyone starts showing up."

"Sure Alpha. Where is the Luna?"

Ashton chuckles, "Finishing getting ready. You know how women are about this day being perfect."

Something isn't right here..

"So Rolando.. You have been this packs Beta for a long time... But you were my brother's best friend for an even longer time.. Why would you betray your pack? Most importantly, why would you betray Dom?"