Our Official 1st Date (Part 1)

Sorry for the long wait!!! Thank you so much, for the new followers and votes! You guys are so awesome and I love you all!

_____________________________________

Yvonne's P.O.V

I woke up to Dominick's head on my chest, I'm surprised I'm awake before him. I ran my fingers through his jet black hair softly, his hair was so soft and it smelled so good. After 5 minutes of messing with his hair, he finally woke up.

He looked up at me, "Good Morning Beautiful." He wrapped his arms around me, snuggling up to my chest.

"You smell so damn good!" He whispered, while I lightly stroked his cheek.

We laid there in silence for awhile in the same position. He would kiss my neck time to time, but thats it.

"what's going on for today?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Whatever you wanna do Sweetheart."

"What about work and Rose?"

"I'm not going to work and as for Rose.. Why didn't you let me tell her you're my mate?" He sat up, giving me a hard stare.

"I don't want our pack to go to war and the business fail, because of me."

He kissed my lips softly, barley touching them. " I love that You said Our Pack! We can negotiate with them. I know with you by my side as Luna, I can be a Strong Alpha but a considerate one too. There's no worries about the business, my father was just being greedy with money."

"But ..."

He grabbed my chin, kissing my lips. Hovering over me, his hands grabbing my hips. I feel his tongue slide across my bottom lip as I wrap my arms around his neck. He lowers his head to my neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses.  He then starts to kiss the top of my breast, as he lifts my head off the pillow bringing my chest closer to him as he kissed my neck and cleavage. I let out a moan, only to be interrupted by his lips. I could feel him getting more excited as he pressed his member against my core. I let out quiet moans between kisses, "Dominick... Please.." I moaned. He dropped his hands from my waist to my butt, giving it light squeeze.

"Yvonne." He said huskily, I knew his wolf was coming out. He jumps back, I see his eyes are pitch back. He turns aways from me, covering his face with his palms.

"We need to stop...Before I lose control and I know you're not ready."

He sat up, sitting at the end of the bed. I crawled behind him, hugging him from behind.

"I want you to make me officially yours, I'm ready."

He turned and looked back at me, " Don't say that, because I will rip your clothes off and make you mine. And the whole world will hear you, scream my name!" His eyes were pitch black and his jaw clenched tightly, as he seductively stared at me.

I kissed his neck, he jumped up.

"Sweetheart, don't start anything, you aren't going to finish." He growled.

I sat at the edge of the bed, "Honey.."

He smiled, "Don't you Honey me. You're good at teasing me, and its driving me sexually insane." He chuckled.

"I haven't even started to try teasing you yet." I giggled, he shook his head.

"You don't even have to try.. And please don't, because I'm already going insane. I don't know how much I can handle." He sat back on the bed, smiling at me.

"Can I take a real quick shower?" I asked, leaning on his shoulder.

"Yeah, but first where do you wanna go?"