UnRevealed

Hello my beautiful/ handsome readerss!! I'm excited to say I have found my partner and she was there all along.. hehe! Welp we collaborated and have the next part ready for you all.. I'm so excited to see what you all think and so is my beautiful partner. She is throwing so many ideas and romantic sceneries at me that I just can't wait to release the part.. Also just so you all know for this and possibly future pieces Tatiana and I will be working together!! However, She only wants to write the adult content parts and leave the rest to me.... *Rolls Eyes* BUT I guess I appreciate the help with the adult content of this story.. So We both hope you enjoy this part!!

Please Follow, Vote, Comment, and continue to read! Thank You!

<3 Destiny & Tatiana

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                        Yvonne's P.O.V

I could feel my face warming up as I open my eyes to the open curtains and a bright sun shining onto my face. Where's Dominick? I look to my side and as expected he wasn't there. "I hate that he's not here when I open my eyes. It's not fair that I only get to see him at the very end of the day"  I sigh.

Not only that but his lack of communication is driving me insane. I need to figure out what is going on and why those wolves attacked us. I jump up and run to the bathroom for a hot shower. When the hot water hit my skin I felt a sense of relaxation through my whole body. I stood under the hot water letting the bathroom get full of steam. I let my mind let go of all my thoughts and worries.. Just to concentrate on my mate Dominick and the future we are going to build with one another.

"Yvonne?"

"Come in." I mutter in relief

"When you are done come eat some breakfast.. I'll see you later on today."

I throw my hand out to search for my towel and jump out the shower. "But Dominick I barely get to see you!" I scream as soon as I feel the cold air hit my wet body. Only to feel my body hit a solid warm object.

I look up to see my mate's face, "Sorry."

He wraps his arms around my body, "For what my little mate?  You act as if  I don't miss you too . However, I have to say this is one persuasive action to make me stay." He kisses my forehead, "Be careful with these teasers that you consider as persuasive, because I will take full advantage of them."

I stared into his eyes imagining his lips kissing me all over my body and his hands exploring all that he desires.. My thoughts are interrupted when My sense finally comes back to me as I realize I'm standing in just a towel. "Are you alright?"

I clench my towel tighter, " Yeah." He looks down at me, taking his hand and lifting my face to his. "Let me love you." I feel his warm full lips push against mine and his other hand pull me closer. I could feel my body heat up every where and the kisses became more passionate.

The towel fell to the ground and I could no longer feel Dominick's lips on mine....

I open my eyes to see Dominick's eyes roaming all over my body.. I quickly grab the towel to cover myself but am stopped by a soft voice, " Just Beautiful, every curve, every scar, every part of you is perfection .."

I throw the towel over my body, "You don't need to hide anything from me especially your body.." He pulls me toward his chest "You're my mate, my Luna, and my soon to be wife.. That Body is all mine and only mine. So why cover what's mine?"

"Well, I'm not Luna yet nor am I your wife yet. You can't even be honest with me.. So until then." I start to shove him out the bathroom, "Woah woahh, where did this all come from?"