Unwanted Guest

Thank you for being patient with me! New Character!!! This part is dedicated to Brittanyallisha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"Absolutely Gorgeous.. " He smirked with a cigarette hanging from his filthy mouth.
"Stunning if I must say so myself, perhaps yummy enough to devour!" he chuckled.

He is pushing his limits just by being here! "What the fuck did you just say!?"
He put his hands up,"Woah Woah calm down! I was just complimenting your little princess hiding behind you. Isn't that right Sweetie?" He leaned to the left, trying to get a peek at Yvonne.

I stepped into his view, "You better watch yourself!"
He started tapping his boots, taking a lighter out of his pocket. "And if I don't?" He lit his cigarette, blowing smoke from the side of his mouth.

"I'll kill you, I won't let you go so easily like last time!" I growled, Yvonne's grip tightened around me.

"Always had a temper and Always will.. You never were any fun when we were kids, mean ass!" He sat on the bed, "Let me guess she's your mate?"

I just wanna rip his fucking head off, showing up here on my territory! Where in the fuck was everyone?! How did noone catch his scent.. not even I!?

"I take that as a yes, well you did pretty damn good. Judging from all that pink lip gloss on your face, the view I got when you came in, and well the smell of her sweet arousal..everything is going good for you, yes?"

Dominick's P.O.V

He's dead! How dare he even speak of my mate in such a manner... My wolf growled, I then felt two small arms wrap squeeze my waist tight. I turned my head to see two big beautiful eyes staring back at me. She looked frightened, was it me she was scared of? The thought of that was making my heart ache. "Forget about my presence already?" That voice brung be back to reality, "I wish."

"I have no patience left, the reason you're alive right now is because of my mate! So tell me why you have came or leave!"

A smile spread across his face, "Jeez I think the Alpha role has turned you into more of a Dick! You should be happy I came all the way here to visit you little brother."

That disgusting smirk has haunted me ever since I was a young boy, "Don't you ever call me that!"

I no longer felt those two arms around me, I turned to see Yvonne's head down and her arms laid at her side.

"I take it you haven't told her about your big brother?" Ashton chuckled.

"No he has not, it seems as if he doesn't tell me anything." She whispered

"Well then let me formally introduce myself." He appeared in front Yvonne, taking her by her arm. I hate it when he does that vanishing and reappearing bullshit. I couldn't move, I felt like I just got caught with my hand in the cookie jar. I was frozen and lost in my own thoughts..

He grabbed her hand, bringing it up to his filthy lips. I watched as he pressed his lips on her soft hand, "I'm Ashton, Dominick's older and much more charming brother."

She had an expression of shock on her face, her eyes were huge and her lips were being pushed together with a great amount of force. "Yvonne. It's a pleasure to meet you Ashton."

I watched her smile at him, I felt betrayed; how dare she smile for anyone but me. How are she stare upon another man with those beautiful eyes besides me.. How dare she!?

"The pleasure is all mine Yvonne, I must say you're much more beautiful up close, quite ravishing you are; my dear. I have a bad habit of wanting to touch delicate things that I find intriguing or beautiful. With you it's both."

Yvonne's P.O.V

Dominick never told me he had an older brother, come to think about it he hasn't told me anything. My heart ached at the thought of it. Ashton and Dominick have many similar qualities, I couldn't help but stare at their perfection. I then noticed Ashton's face began come close to mine and his hand was no longer holding mine but coming up to my face. His thumb touched my bottom lip, slowly pulling it down, and his face was just an inch away. I watched his eyes roam all around my face, observing every curve and imperfection on my face. I quickly reacted pulling myself away, only to get roughly pulled back. Something wrapped around my waist pulling me back and slamming me into something that felt like a brick wall. I squeezed my eyes together waiting to feel pain, instead I felt warmth and a thumping. I opened my eyes to see my head laid against Dominick's chest, the thumping was his heart racing.

"Do it again and I'll kill you. Be happy there wasn't any more blood than that brother."

"Stop being stingy.. " He whined, I looked over to see Ashton standing back to his feet with the cigarette still on the side of his mouth. Blood trailed out of the same side soaking his cigarette.

I looked up at Dominick's face, I could tell that hurting his brother ; hurt him more. He secretly loved his brother very much, I wish I knew more.

"Are you going to tell me why you are here?" Dominick yelled, squeezing me tighter.

"Calm down, I came to see how you are doing?" Ashton threw himself on the bed, his boots dropping dirt on the sheets.

"You know if Father knew you were here, he'd kill you." Ashton nodded, "But you aren't our father."

"Be honest you didn't come to see me, what's your ulterior motive?"

Ashton smiled and threw his hands up, "Damn, you caught me! Well little brother, do you remember Jasmine?"

Dominick slowly nodded, "How could I forget!"

"I heard you are going to war with Alpha Jack and lets just say she is in his dungeon. I want her to die by my hand not his.." He stood up from the bed, balling up his fist.

"Ashton.. What are you asking?" Dominick's gripped loosened.

"We help each other, for whatever reason you've chosen to go to war it'll be successful with my help."

I felt his heart rate slow, "Ashton, why are you still stuck on the past?"

Ashton's eyes shot to the floor, all that look of confidence vanished.

"Ashton!" Dominick yelled, getting his attention.

"Why do you care!? This is my screwed up life, I'll live it as I please! She was all I had Dom! Did you not even love her?!"

"Don't you ever say that to me Ashton of course I loved our mother! I just choose to not live in the past as you do! But Do as you wish, we're gonna have to come to an agreement first."

Ashton nodded, "My terms are Alpha Jack must die by my hand, children, women, and anyone who surrenders will be set free. You'll stay here so I can assure that you aren't getting into trouble. Don't try to make plans, go at my command, have my back, don't hurt any pack members, and most importantly DON'T ever touch my mate! Deal!?"

"Hmm letting people live huh? Let me guess mate's idea? Well I have no other choice so Deal."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

I know it's pretty short but I wanted everyone to try to guess Ashton's past before I reveal it. Who's this Jasmine? Why does he want to kill her so badly? Comment your thoughts, next part will be posted this week because it's already finished, I'm just a jerk! Lol I want at least a couple guesses before I reveal it! SO please comment your thoughts!

P.S. Do you guys like the new character? **WINK WINK**

Anyway, Please Follow, Vote, Comment, and continue to read! Thank You!