Unwanted Guest (Part 3)

So I'm back and ready to give u guys a part 3 finalllyyyy!! However, I really would appreciate the rude comments to be kept to yourself. I'm sorry I haven't updated but I had other priorities so forgive me.

P.S. PICTURE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME AT ALL!! Just seemed to go well with the story. All copyright for this picture goes to shockwave.
------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

I felt something go over my shoulders, it was Ashton's leather jacket.

"Than-" I looked at Ashton's jacket around me.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't mention it, just don't be so dumb next time. Coming out with no clothes on at night." He stared up at the stars.

He looked back at me, grabbing my arms and putting them in the sleeves, and zipping it up. "And here I thought you were smart.. Lets go before you freeze."

------------------------------------------------------
I couldn't help but feel like I totally misunderstood Dominick's brother. I stared up at the stars as we walked down the path, I then felt a heavy object jab into my stomach.

" What the!" I screamed
"Shush!" Ashton growls while still holding his arm over my stomach.
"Ashton whats wrong with you!?" I slap his arm away while staring at his scrunched up face.

"Shut the fuck up!" He covers my mouth with his hand.
I then saw the cause of his actions, wolves begin to appear from out of the shadows.
"Shit." I hear Ashton whisper under his breath. He shoves me behind him as I peek over his shoulder to see 8 wolves surrounding us. The biggest wolf was centered with Ashton, I could feel his eyes on me the whole time.

"Do you boys need something?" I hear Ashton ask.

The wolves growl and begin to close in on us. I looked around us to see the larger gray wolf preparing to attack. On the left and right side of us there were the other seven wolves crouching down. I could feel myself shaking, could I be any help to Ashton right now?

"Close your eyes. Don't you dare open them till I say. Understand?" Ashtons whispers to me. I just nod and squeeze me eyes shut.

All I can hear is growling and the sound of flesh being ripped apart. Things begin to go silent, I can hear the wind blowing, the trees moving swiftly, then. " Open."

I slowing open my eyes to see the 8 wolves scattered around us slaughtered. "lets go before more come." Ashton grabs my wrist and tugs me along. I can't stop looking around at the dead wolves, I'm so befuddled at what just happened.

"Ashton, what happened?" I look up at him.

"I just want to get you back safely right now. So shut it." He snaps back at me not even looking down at me.
I completely stop, "Don't talk to me like that!"

I watch as he runs his fingers through his hair in a frustrated manner. "You can wait to bitch about it later! Are you comprehending what the fuck just happened?!"

He shakes his head, "I don't even know why I'm even wasting time on you. Do I need to carry you or can you cooperate? Either way works for me."

He's such a jerk. "Fine." I mumble under my breath.

I stood silent till we got back, "Get inside and go to your room now." He pushes me through the door and walks the other way without saying another word to me.

I walk back to my room still with the picture clear as day in my head. I slide off Ashton's jacket along with my other clothes and slip into my pjs.

How was he even able to fight 8 wolves especially in such a short amount of time? How?
I thought about all the scenarios and explanations possible, but none could explain it.

I laid there in the dark, playing it over and over in my head.

The door flew open and hitting the wall. The light is flipped on and there is Dominick with a angry face.

"Why Yvonne?!" He walks up to the bed.

" I needed a walk .." I mumble, waiting for a speech.

Two arms wrap around me pulling me into a warm chest. "Please don't ever do that again... If Ashton wasn't there.. I don't want to think about what could of happened to you." He squeezes me close to him and putting his face in the crook of my neck. "I want to be upset with you because you know my rules about you being alone, yet I can't bring myself to be angry when you're here safely."

"Please don't you ever leave unless you ask me and I'm with you. Do you understand?" He looks up at me with his big puppy dog eyes.

I nod and bury my face in his chest. "Dominick?"

"Hm."

"Can we talk about what happened?"

He looks down at me, "I don't think we should."

"But why not?"

"Listen, right now you need rest. So in the morning we can handle this."

He brushes his lips across my neck making me shiver. My wolf is howling with satisfaction to once again be by her mate.

"How I missed you.. My wolf was going crazy just from not being near you for that short amount of time."

"Get some sleep My Luna."
He gets up to turn the light off and lays down pulling me close.
I buried myself in his warmth and his love. The sound of my mate's heart beat calmed my nerves and settles my heart. I soon could tell he fell asleep because I could feel his breathing slow and his body loosen.

I began to think to myself in the pitch black. I don't know who those wolves were or why they attacked us... But I'm gonna find out. I don't like the way that wolf stared at me... And absolutely don't like the way Dominick is avoiding it.

Dominick's P.O.V.

I can't believe Ashtons back. Its been so long since I've seen him. However, he isn't back for the right reasons, just selfish ones. I hate the way he looks at My beautiful Yvonne... I see something bright in his eyes that I've never seen.. Except when he wanted to be Alpha. As I walked him to his room, he just stared at me silently.

"She's beautiful."

I stopped instantly and turned around. "Yes I know and?"

A small snicker escaped his lips, "Woah bro. No need to get offensive, it was a compliment. Shit."

I begin to walk and lead the way once again. We stood in silence until we arrived to his room

"We made a deal don't make me regret it either. Or I'll kill you.."

Ashton stares at me astonished as I walk away. Right then and there I promised myself and my wolf I wouldn't hesitate this time. Especially now that I have more to love and protect. My pack and My Mate.
"Remember this promise." My wolf growls. "He may be blood but he has put too many things in jeopardy for his own selfish reasons and you let him! But He will not put our Mate in jeopardy. End of story. When and if the time comes we will end his life by our hands."

Ashton don't screw up.
------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Hellllooooo Readers!!!

Sooo this is finally the 3rd part and now we get move on to the next official chapter! Hip hip Horrrayyy! So this was a settling finish right guys? Lol but I hope you all enjoyed it and are ready for more!

Please Follow, Vote, Comment, and continue to read! Thank You!

<3 Destiny