Prophecy (TEASER for Part II)

Hello My Lovelies,

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and for all of those that are in college I hope your finals went well! Because ya girl was dying! I just had my last exam yesterday and I am so relieved! Anyway, I hope you all continue to read! I love you all!

-Destiny

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton's P.O.V.

I toss myself on the bed, "Ugh I can still smell her sweet scent all over this room!" I mutter, throwing my pillow across the room.

I need to figure out this prophecy, I know my father mentioned he would tell us everything when the right time came.. I still remember it like it was yesterday.. Dom and I were just kids.. only eleven years old.

**FLASH BACK**

"Just stay here quietly until I come and get you okay boys? Don't you dare come out until I come back!" My mother leaned down kissing Dom and I on our heads.

"Wait, mom-"

"No, Ash! Listen, do as I say and be there for eachother! You hear me. I love you both very much. Ash, look at me!"

I look up with tears in my eyes, I felt as if she was saying good bye..

"Ash, I love you so much! You are such a good son, brother, and I know you will grow up to be a good man. You be a good boy for me okay?"

I nod as she closes the hatch to the secret hide out under our floor boards. Dom and I are left in the dark in silence..

It was like that for what felt like forever until a screeching scream filled the halls.. My mothers scream.

I felt my heart speed up and tears streaming down my face..

"Ash.." Dom cried shaking my arm but I just stood staring ta the hatch scared to see who would open it or who wouldn't be the one opening it.

Dom started crying louder, "Hey.. hey it's okay."

Dom's arms wrapped around me with his face in my chest as he cried. I put my palm over my mouth to silence my own cries...

It was silent. Hours seemed to be passing as we both sat there in the dark.

"Boys!? Boys!? Where are you?" I could hear my father's voice calling out to us.

Dom's eyes lit up as he jumped up to open the hatch. I grabbed his arm, "Stop! This is only our secret hiding place. Mother told us that is was only a place for her and us to know about.. Remember Dom?"

He nods biting his bottom lip, wiping away the tears left on his face.

"Come on we will sneak out the side and just meet father in front of the house. Okay?"

I take his hand and as we go in the back of the safe room lifting up a small piece of wood that exposes a small space to crawl through. I can see the light from outside shining into the darkness. Finally, the exit.. I step into the daylight, I look up to see the sun is already going down.

We must have been hiding for hours because mother hid us early in the morning.. I look down to see red covering the green grass.. It was the smell of blood. It painted our entire yard and the stench burned my nostrils for it was the smell of my mother's blood.