A Luna's Nightmare (Part I)

Hello Darlings,

I hope you all are staying happy and healthy.. I know it may be tough to remain positive but in times like these it does help. Thank you for reading !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

I felt his grip tighten on my shoulders, I pull myself away and turn to run. He grabbed the back of my dress and pulled me back into his chest.

I felt his hard chest hit my back as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.I could feel his hot breath on my neck near my ear, "Go ahead and try to run but it will only hurt those around you."

I take a deep breath in, "You are right. I will no longer fight you because all it has done is hurt the ones I care for the most."

=========================================================================

Yvonne's P.O.V.

I am completely drained.. I have no fight left in me especially when all I have done is hurt those around me.

"Release all of our pack members first and remove any of your men from our territory.. Including those in any scheme you may planning.."

He whispers into my ear, "Deal. What about Esther?"

I turn around and look at him, "She is a pack member is she not? So she was included."

"Okay, anything else?"

"Sign a treaty with Ashton."

He taps his chin, "I have no problem with it but I have a feeling he will."

"He will sign."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because I know."

"And will you or I have the honor of telling him of our union?"

"I will."

I feel my phone buzzing in my bra, I turn to pull it out. "Hello?"

"Yvonne! Where are you!?"

"Ashton.. I-"

"Please tell me you didn't do what I think you did.."

"Ashton, Jack has Esther.. I can have our members released safely and a treaty sign between the two packs .. Please let me do this."

"Yvonne! No! Why couldn't you just trust me!? Huh?! Why!? I had it handled Yvonne! Do you not understand that he called you and lured you there because he was desperate and his planned failed?"

"Ashton I do trust you. Which is why I know you will make the right decision and sign the treaty."

It was silent for a few seconds, "Yvonne, why would you do this?"

"Ashton my presence has done nothing but hurt those around me.. My family, Dominick, the pack.. and you. I cannot do this any longer."

"What are you talking about? Yvonne, you did not hurt anyone.. He did. Not you. I will fight for you.. if not for me then for the promise I made to Dom to keep you safe."

"Ashton please just let this go. Goodbye."

"Yvo-"

I ended the call before he changed my mind..

Jack's lips pecked my neck as he put his arms around me from behind.

"You are finally mine," he whispers between his kisses.