Temptations

Recap:

I run to Ashton's room, swinging the door open to see my brother sitting on the bed playing Ashton's video game. When our eyes meet, he drops the controller and runs into my arms.

"Vone! I am so happy to see you're okay!" He squeezes me tightly.

I look down and grab ahold of his face, "Lazaro, Look at me! Are you okay? Did they hurt you?"

He shakes his head no, "No, they put me in a room and wouldn't tell me anything. I was so scared Vone.. I heard some fighting outside my door and some big guys came in to take me. I was fighting back until they told me they were going to save you and take me to you."

I thumped him in the forehead with my finger, "And you just believed them and went with the scary strangers??"

He was silent and nodded. "You're so lucky it was the good guys you silly little boy."

"Good guys?"

"Yes. This is my pack where I am Luna."

"Wait.. Wait. Vone, you were Luna at the other pack too. I am so confused."

"I was forced to be Luna at that pack but here I am home and now it is your home too. If you want it to be."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton's P.O.V.

I watch as Lazaro's eyes look over to mine, "May I stay Alpha?"

I nod, "Of course."

He smiles and hugs Yvonne. Then comes over to me, "Thank you so much Alpha. How can I ever repay you for this kindness? I know there is not much I can offer."

I lightly put my hand on his shoulder, "You owe me nothing. I am happy you have chosen to stay. I will ensure you're well taken care of here."

Yvonne comes over to my side grabbing my hand into hers. I look over to her beautiful face to see her mouthing 'thank you.'  I give her a slight nod, "Now.. shall I show you to your room Lazaro?"

"Oh no.. it's fine Alpha I would hate to trouble you. I am just a rogue. You should not even be wasting your time with me."

"Lazaro, your sister is my wife which means you're my brother now. Please, drop the formalities."

Yvonne goes and wraps her arm around her brother and gives him a nod. "He is a good Alpha Lazaro and an even better man. He will not hurt us."

Lazaro nods, "Okay. I am sorry Alpha- I mean Ashton."

I chuckle, "We will get better acquainted tomorrow. Follow me to your room. I put it across the hall from Your sisters."

He looks to the floor and walks behind me slowly. "Here we are. Let me know if you need anything or if something is not to your liking."

I open the door and step to the side. Yvonne hugs her brother and kisses his head. "Would you like to sleep with me tonight?"

He shakes his head, "it's okay Vone. I really need a bit to process everything.. if that's all right.."

She nods, "Go ahead Lazaro. Get some rest. I will see you in the morning for breakfast."

"Uh- Yvonne.. Can- Can I clean up somewhere?"

She nods, "You have a bathroom inside your room and Ashton had some clothes prepared for you on your bed."

"Thank you. Both of you. Goodnight."