Adult Content!!!! Skip if needed!!

Recap:
**Ripping Sound**

"Dominick!!" I scream at the sound of my panties being ripped.

His lips begin to repeatedly kiss my inner thigh then His tongue starts to make circles on my inner thigh, "Beg."

He's teasing me.. This ASSHOLE!

"Stop teasing me! Especially after you ripped my favorite panties!! Please Dominick.." I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the second..

I look up to see a smirk forming on his face as he looks at how wet I am between my legs..

"You can do better than that.. NOW BEG!"

******WARNING ADULT CONTENT!!!!!!! Skip if needed*********

"Please....... Please."

He grins at my response and moves his tongue slowing across my clit. I shiver and shake by just that little touch. He looks up to see my facial expression as I desire more!

He spreads my legs as far as the could go. His eyes were black full of lust and they seem to look as if he was attacking. He kisses my inner thigh before running his tongue across my clit and down my kitty. I moan and tug at his hair. He slams his tongue inside of me making me squirm with pleasure. I feel him concentrate on my clit sucking, licking, and nibbling.... It's driving me crazing! I feel a burst of relief as I release my pleasure... He sits up and licks his lips. I instantly go for his jeans, I scramble to unbutton and unzip his jeans. I watch as he lifts his arms and pulls his shirt over his head.

He stands at the edge of the bed with only his black boxers on. I run my hands across his chest, my lips follow until they meet his lips.
He pushes me on the bed aggressively nibbling on my lips then my neck. He pushes my legs apart only to put his self in the middle. His arms wrap around my entire body pulling me closer to him.

I slight moan escapes my lips which only makes his kisses more aggressive. My wolf and I are begging for his mark and for his love. I begin to feel as if I'm dissolving within his kisses and his arms. That is until I no longer feel his lips or his arms holding me.
I open my eyes to see him staring back at me.... "I'm sorry that escalated so fast, I want us to wait until we are married. But I hope that helps you to wait for our marriage for me to make love to you." He laughs observing my frustrated face.

I look at his crotch area to see a huge bulge, " looks like I'm not the only one that's gonna have a hard time!"

He shakes his head," Imma go take a cold shower baby."

I sigh in disappointment....