Luna's 1st Meeting

.

Hello ... So I am officially back. Like fully, kind of lol Anyway, so please tell me what you think about declaring war.. Too much? Over reacting? or umm No? Btw Please Follow, vote, comment, and continue to read! Thank You!

<3 Destiny

---------------------------

Recap:

"You now know the truth of why I was so against the idea of having a mate or being Luna. I couldn't stop the nightmares.."

My wolf was beyond pissed and so was I, "I'm going to demolish his pitiful pack! The Bright Moon Stone Pack will be no more and neither with Alpha Jack!" I will declare war on The Bright Moon Stone Pack and burn it to the ground, until there's nothing but ashes and blood left!!

Yvonne's P.O.V

Looking into Dominick's eyes I saw love, sorrow, compassion, and sympathy.. But I also saw the thirst for blood and hatred.

I remember hearing about his pack going to war in the past, I remember people saying that Dominick gives no mercy to those he considers his enemies.

I brushed my palm against his cheek, pulling his face to mine. "Please, don't do this. Don't put your pack in harms way.. I'm here now. With you and I'm not going anywhere." I whispered.

He kissed my forehead, "This is my decision and my FINAL decision.. Eventually I was going to war with The Bright Moon Stone Pack.. but I will not let him get away with what he has done! Just because his mate rejected him when we were kids, that doesn't give him the right to take mine!" He stood up, leaving me sitting on the bed.

"Wait, you knew him when you were a kid?"

He nodded, "He was my best friend.. My father and his father used to be allies, so they would always come over into our territory for dinner and so would we. When we were 17 he found his mate but she rejected him, because she loved someone else. Soon after that our father's came to a disagreement and we haven't talked since."

He put his head down and shook his head. I jumped off the bed, wrapped my arms around his torso and he responded by lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. Holding me by my thighs, he laid his head on my chest. We stood like that for a long period of time in silence, I wondered if I was getting heavy. I started thinking about how heavy I must be, ugh I really needed to stop eating junk food. I then felt his soft lips kiss my neck interrupting my random thoughts.

"Don't worry.. All I need is you and soon I'll need pups." He chuckled, my face became red.

He looked up and smiled, "What's wrong?"

"Well, I'm not officially Luna and we aren't officially mates.. so that'll have to wait."

He started laughing, "We can get all that done tonight, if I wanted. Including the pups, your belly will be swollen with my pups by next week." He winked, What am I gonna do with this man!?

My eyes got big, "What happened to taking things slow!?" I spat out

He was no longer smiling, "I know, but that's no fair. We are mates, I'm impatient and my wolf is on edge. I need you. I need you to be mine."

"You were the one that wanted to go slow.. remember!?"

He smiled, "Yes, I remember. I was joking, don't get all jumpy. Listen, I understand that you're scared, but I'm not him. I'm your mate.. "

I calmed down, "Thank you for understanding and being so calm about it. I know others would of been mated and had pups. I know it's not fair. I'm sorry, I just-"