Mate?

RECAP:

"Promise me you will come back? Promise me." I bit my bottom lip trying to holding back my tears.

He took my face into his hands rubbing his thumbs across my cheek to catch my tears. "Shhh.. Don't cry my love. I will always find my way back to you whether it be in this life or the next.  I will come back to you Yvonne."

I pressed my lips onto his as he held my face in his hands. "Dominick Draven,  I Love You."
His eyes got big as he slowly brought my face to his. Setting his forehead on mine, "I love you so much more, my love."
I clenched the rim of his shirt pulling his lips to mine, his lips felt like ice rubbing on my hot skin. I brought his bottom lip into my mouth sucking and nibbling. He gripped my neck pulling my close to him in each kiss with his left hand as his right hand still caressed my cheek.

I don't want to let go of you Dominick. Please don't leave me.. Take me with you. I don't care where we go as long as I am with you. Take me...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yvonne's P.O.V

Dominick gives me a smile after breaking apart from our kiss, "I will be back to make it up to you okay?"

"You better! When you come back I will give you all of my kisses and attention! " I whine, feeling the pressure on my chest from holding back my tears!

"Believe me I will be back. That's a offer I cannot refuse!" He chuckles, giving me a tight squeeze and a peck on my head before turning to leave.

Ashton walks in with his head down and Dominick puts his hand on his shoulder. "I trust you Ash."

I watch as the door closes behind Dominick and my tears come flooding out. The pain in my heart was more painful than the physical pain I was enduring.

"Yvonne." I hear Ashton's soft voice call out.

I look up to see him sitting at the edge of the bed, "We need to get out of here."

I nod and push myself off the bed to stand up. Only to feel pain shoot up my body and I collapse. Ashton grabs my waist before I hit the floor , "Yvonne you are in agonizing pain if you can't walk I can carry you."

"I'm sorry Ashton." I cry clenching his shirt.

"Yvonne you have nothing to be sorry for. Listen I don't mind carrying you, even if you could run it would be faster for me to carry you anyway. You are a slow runner." He chuckles, I pout and punch his shoulder.

"However, I think it would be best if you put actual clothes on." He set me on the bed, I look down to see I was still in my silky black robe.

"Can you grab me a tshirt and shorts from my closet please?"

Ashton nods, he comes back in with my blackcotton drawstring shorts with gray tishirt. "Go ahead I will turn around."

I began slipping my robe off only to remember Dominick tore off my undergarments.. I felt my body ache in pain as if I was getting burned alive. I curled myself in a ball and screamed into a pillow.

"Yvonne, are you okay?"

I whimper just wishing the pain would stop, "Yvonne try to cover youself so I can turn around and help you."

I grab a bed sheet and pull it over myself.. each movement I made only made my body seize up with aches and sharp pains all over.

I feel the bed sink in, "Yvonne, can you move?"