My Wife

Recap:

Ashton wraps his arms around me and looks down at me. "Actually Jack, she is my wife."

He leans down and presses his lips to mine. "She never divorced me before marrying you.. So your marriage is not official and she is still married to me."

"What!? No! That can't be possible, your marriage was only a trick.. How can it be real...?"

I look up to Ashton, "How?" I whisper as he smiles down at me.

"The day before our wedding.. you signed our certificate well we signed our certificate."

"No.. No. NO! That doesn't make it official."

"No, but the witnesses, the officiant and the elders do. They approved and our marriage is recognized by the state, the pack's elders, and even our allies. I'm sorry it took so long Yvonne but I had to convince our allies.. So. " Ashton's soft eyes looks into mine, bringing my hand to his lips, " Yvonne you are our pack's Luna."

I was speechless...

"Which means Jack you're the one stealing my wife and our pack's Luna.. So you will have to face the consequences.. even us wolves have rules and stealing a Luna is greatly looked down upon."

I can see the rage boiling in Jack.. "Ashton you will die the same way your brother did.. Suffering.."

Ashton punched Jack across the face making him fall to the ground. "You can't kill me Ashton.. Or else your allies won't support you.. Your pack will die." Jack chuckles..

"What is he talking about Ashton?!"

Ashton sighs, " Many of our allies have made agreements with his allies.. to prevent war and demonstrate peace among packs going forward. So, if I kill him, I will start another war among multiple packs. Usually, it is not a big deal but after the war our pack is struggling to stay afloat."

"We were fine when I left.. What happened?"

"The agreement with Jack and just us not having you as our Luna.. I am still learning to lead a pack and we still have no Beta.."

"I'm so sorry.. I had no idea."

"Regardless Yvonne... We have an agreement as well. You leave me and I promise you.. I will kill your brother in the most painful way possible." Jack wipes the blood from his mouth.

"Ashton-"

"Shhh.. Hey listen remember when I asked you to trust me?"

I nod, "Yes."

"Our pack is safe and your brother is safe.. He agreed to join our pack and is no longer a rogue.."

"No! That's impossible. He's lying to you Yvonne.. "

"I promise you.. We helped him escape and he is at home. Our home."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashton's finger tips grazed across my cheek, "I promise Yvonne.."

I look over to see Jack still on the ground, "I trust you Ashton.." I hug close to his side, "Thank you Ashton.. Thank you."

"Let's go home." Ashton softly says then kisses the top of my head.

"I don't f*cking think so!" Jack jumps up, "I will kill everyone you love Yvonne... Starting with Ashton."

Jack's angry expression turns back into a smirk, "Are you sure you want her back, Ashton?  I'm more of her husband than you ever will be.. Unlike you, she gave herself to me.. nearly every part of her."