Selfish

Recap:

Ashton's P.O.V

My heart is racing, I almost let that get out of hand.. I was going to take her right then and there but I saw the reluctance in her eyes.

I wish I could make her see that my brother is gone and that I can make her happy if she lets me.

I turn the shower on to freezing cold to calm myself down but I can't get the taste of her lips out of my mind and her sweet. sweet. smell..I lick my lips, I could of taken her right then and there.. She looked so vulnerable just staring up at me like that.. I just want her..

This cold shower is not working. I jump out, grabbing a towel to wrap around my waist.I open the bathroom door to see Yvonne sitting with her face in her hands.

"Yvonne? What's wrong?"

"I miss him Ashton."

I can feel my wolf getting upset, "He's gone Yvonne."

I instantly regret letting those words escape my mouth.She sits up slamming her little fist against my chest, 'How can you be so insensitive!? He's your brother!"

I grab her wrist and lift her up, "Why can't you let go of him!? He is gone and never coming back!"

She sobs harder, "Just because he's gone doesn't mean I stopped loving him."

Her head drops down, "Let him go! I am the one here not him! What about me? Huh?"All I hear are her sobs, I pull her into my chest wrapping my arms around her.

"What about me huh? What am I to you? I can't keep doing this Yvonne. You want me and accept me one minute and the next I am discarded.. for what? Dom is gone and I am here wanting to love you. You are hurting me and yet I can't do anything to stop you.. I am completely vulnerable and open to you. You are hurting me and you are hurting yourself.. Please Let go."

--------------------

I feel her warm tears hit my chest and her little arms wrap around my waist. I wish I could take all of her pain away, perhaps if she would let me try.. I could.

"I'm sorry I said those things to you Yvonne, please forgive me.." I brought my lips to the top of her head, pulling her closer to my chest.

I couldn't help but to have dirty thoughts as I stand there in just a towel as my arms are wrapped around a beautiful, half naked woman.

"Get some rest. I'm going to get dressed." I look down to see her big beautiful eyes looking back at me. My gaze goes down to her plump pink lips and then her breasts.

I pull myself away and dash to the bathroom. I set my hands on the counter and look into the mirror to see my eyes pitch black. I need to calm myself down because I am so close to loosing it.

I throw on some black basketball shorts after doing a few breathing exercises to ease myself. I open my bathroom door to see Yvonne laying in the middle of my bed.. still in just her lacey red panties and bra.

What is this woman trying to do to me?! Drive me crazy! Why didn't she go back to her room I had prepared..?

I pull the sheet over her, "Yvonne.. you are still in my bed." I lightly shake her until I see her eyes slightly open.

"I'm too tired." She mumbles under he breath and turning away from me. I sit on the bed next to her, rubbing her back.

"I can carrying you if you'd like?" I whisper while shaking her once again.

I could hear her little snores, I guess there's no way she's getting up. I go to grab a pillow to lay on the couch in the corner of the room when I feel her little arm wrap around me.