Chapter 16

For a long time afterwards, Xie Meng always dreamed of the back view of Ji Qinyang who had left the bicycle that day. He stood and looked under the increasingly dark street light. The boy was riding slowly, and the back was dark for a while. It turned on again for a while, without turning back, but not willing to leave.

When Xie Meng woke up the next day, he found that he had slept a little bit. He was so annoyed that when he slowly sat up, something suddenly fell out of the creak.

Xie Meng inexplicably held the thermometer in his hand.

"Wake up?" Zhang Xiujuan pushed in the door, she took reading glasses and reached out. "Fetch."

"..." Xie Meng obediently passed over.

The old lady's spectacles frame was on the bridge of her nose, far away, and she looked at it with a little light for a long time: "It's 39 °." She shook her wrist, "Would you like to go to the hospital?"

Xie Meng felt a little dizzy. He chopped his hair and coughed, "No need, just take some medicine."

Zhang Xiujuan didn't hesitate, she just said, "I asked you to take 3 hours off. Let me have some porridge first."

Xie Meng felt better after drinking and washing porridge. After taking two cold medicines, he noticed that it was raining outside when he was about to go out.

The moment the door was opened, the rain wrapped in the wind almost blown to Xie Meng's face. The boy had a chill, and then he remembered and turned to get an umbrella.

"A autumn rain and a cold." Zhang Xiujuan changed her shoes and followed him: "I will take you to the station."

The old lady must use an umbrella, but Xie Mengzheng, but she could only carry her back as much as possible. When she arrived at the station, there was still a lot of wetness behind her clothes.

Zhang Xiujuan sighed as she wiped the water: "Good wife is really old ... you are much better than good wife."

Xie Meng shook her hand, and a mouth was a cough.

"Hurry back," Xie Meng said with a mute voice. "It's cold outside, it's slippery when it rains, don't fall."

Zhang Xiujuan laughed: "I should tell you this." She glanced outside the platform and pushed the young grandson lightly: "The car is here, let's go up."

After Xie Meng got into the car, he stood by the window, and Zhang Xiujuan waved at him from the bottom, until the car drove far away, she could still see the figure of the old lady slightly stunned.

When Xie Meng arrived in the class just after the second class, he did not respond for a long time when he met Zhuo Xiaoyuan at the entrance of the third class.

"You burned a bit." Zhuo Xiaoyuan frowned. "Don't you ask for leave?"

Xie Meng's mind was a little stuffy: "... how are you here?"

Zhuo Xiaoyuan: "The classes have been divided. The third and sixth classes have dismantled the arts and sciences. Fortunately, you don't need to move, and you haven't changed seats."

"..." Xie Meng's expression was awkward, and after a while I remembered to ask: "What about Ji Qinyang?"

"I have gone to class 6. He is a liberal arts student, Qi Fei and Zhang Lianban have also gone. You did not come in the first two classes, otherwise I think it is going to be another show to send Jun Qianli." Zhuo Xiaoyuan helped. Meng held a schoolbag: "You have to wait for the afternoon to go to condolences. They are connected to the Mergu text in the three classes in the morning. As soon as you go, Zhangshi's historical records must be written as a teacher's watch."