Chapter 41

At the end of April, Mo Suyuan called and the mother's voice was still alive there.

"Are you busy recently?" Mo Suyuan seems to be still in the tea room. Ji Qinyang can hear the background music of "A Good Jasmine": "You, do n't go home, send any money, and there is no shortage of money at home. "

Ji Qinyang laughed: "I'll be back when I'm busy."

Mo Suyuan pretended not to be happy: "Why come back, don't come back, we might as well see you."

Ji Qinyang froze: "You and your dad ... come to Beijing?"

"Yeah." Mo Suyuan said easily. "We have booked a plane ticket for next week. I will come to see you for a few days. By the way, is Xie Meng still with you? I brought you a bit of Bi Snail new tea. "

Ji Qinyang: "..."

Xie Meng bent over and took out the clothes in the washing machine. He shook off the pieces one by one, and he straightened his arms. His shoulders were beautiful and tight. Xie Meng did not turn back and calmly said, "Would you like me if your parents came Live out? "

Ji Qinyang leaned on the balcony door, leaning one foot on the ground, "Where do you want to live?"

Xie Meng glanced at him.

Ji Qinyang smiled and shook his head: "You." He was going to fetch wet clothes and was gently blocked by Xie Meng.

"Don't touch," Xie Meng said, "I'm coming."

Ji Qinyang grabbed his hand: "Too much thought and stuffy, don't you tell me how I know you are unhappy."

Xie Meng didn't say anything. Ji Qinyang's hand bones were fair, and his ten fingers were round and clean. It was just a simple gesture of holding hands. Xie Meng felt as if his heart was being gently held by the other side.

"I'm not angry." Xie Meng stroked the back of Ji Qinyang's hand, he raised his eyes, his eyes fell on the other person's eyebrows: "I'm worried that you are not ready to tell them the relationship with me, understand?"

Ji Qinyang frowned, his face became rare and serious.

"Don't you believe me?" He asked.

Xie Meng sighed. He kissed Ji Qinyang's fingertips: "It's not that I don't believe you." He smiled and said, "I don't want you to be in trouble."

Although he got his driver's license the year he graduated, Xie Meng did not consider buying a car. At first Ji Qinyang belonged to the soho family. Second, he always held his own.

So when Xie Meng invited Chu Kanglin to watch the car for himself, his boss was surprised.

"It's rare." Chu Kanglin was sitting in Xie Meng's car: "How to make a decision to buy a car?"

Xie Meng: "It wasn't decided suddenly. I shuffled more than half a year ago, and it just happened recently."

Chu Kanglin raised an eyebrow: "Buy it as a gift?"

Xie Meng Dafang admitted: "It's almost."

Chu Kanglin smiled, he didn't ask much, watched Xie Meng chat with the sales manager to make an inquiry, and finally settle the installment payment for two years.

"It's such a big deal in the first place, you have to desperately repay the debt later." Chu Kanglin lit a cigarette, he squinted and took a sip, and suddenly said: "I will probably go to another district next year to be the president of the branch. ... are you interested? "

Xie Meng did not expect that he would say this all of a sudden, and for a long time did not know how to answer.

Chu Kanglin patted him on the shoulder: "Young man, work hard and work hard, there must be a future."