Chapter 28

Beijing started heating around mid-November, and especially after snow fell at the end of December, the outdoor temperature was even lower than the south.

When Xie Meng went outside, he put on the clothes he brought as much as possible, but he wore very little indoors. When he went to Ji Qinyang's bedroom for the first time, he almost wore short sleeves.

Zhai Lin exposed her white arms and thighs and saw Xie Meng greet him: "Hey."

Xie Meng took off his scarf and nodded: "Hello."

Ji Qinyang motioned for him to sit inside.

"Little handsome boy." Guo Linan set the mahjong table out. "Will he play mahjong?"

Bai Xintian met with Xie Meng for the first time. After they said hello, the former sat consciously at the Mahjong table: "Jiangsu and Zhejiang are big mahjong provinces, who do you ask?"

"Climb away!" Zhai Lin came down from the upper bunk: "I have Chongqing, who dares to say that he is a fierce mahjong!"

Ji Qinyang: "Don't fight with them. The last time I came here, these guys had different rules in each place, and each one played a fart."

Guo Lin'an choked a cigarette, and the bandits smiled, "Of course, the rules of the imperial capital must be used to come to my imperial capital! Zhai Xiaoliner! Do not dare to play with some cannon!"

Zhai Lin angered and said, "I'm here for the beans! Are you worthy of labor and capital ?!"

"..." Xie Meng couldn't help asking Ji Qinyang: "You don't even read books at the end of the period?"

Ji Qinyang put on a sweater outside his t-shirt: "Yesterday, Zhai Lin wrote the music all night, and he got up just after sleeping."

"Playing mahjong is not just playing. Relaxing your nerves may inspire you." The boy picked a hat and put on his head: "Guo Lin'an usually doesn't smoke, and his nickname is song pumping.

Xie Meng: "..."

Ji Qinyang reached out to help him wrap up his scarf: "Let's go and play for ourselves."

"By the way, Qian Mo is called next door." Bai Xintian smiled and said, "Three missing one, how can you let us play?"

Ji Qinyang pulled Xie Meng to knock on the door next door. It took a long time before Qian Mo came to open it. The boy put his long hair on his head and painted green seaweed mud on his face.

Xie Meng: "..."

Ji Qinyang is obviously used to it: "There are three missing items in the next room. Let you go to the top."

Leaning on the door frame, Qian Mo glanced at Ji Qinyang's and Xie Mengla's hands and raised an eyebrow, "Are you going out for a date?"

"Look at the snow scene." Ji Qinyang said, "Such snow is rare in the south."

Qian Mo yawned and waved his hand: "That's fun."

Snow stopped early in the morning. The old hutongs in Beijing seemed to be covered with a layer of cotton frosting, and only the edges and corners of the black eaves could be seen.

After eating Hugu Temple snacks, they did not forget to take pictures and brush the circle of friends. They were very happy after sending WeChat and Weibo, because there were no people in the Hutongs of Beijing early. Several people finished watching Mei Lanfang. , All the way to the east continue to brush alleys.

"Suzhou can't get so much snow." Zhang Gang raised the SLR to shoot the roof covered by thick snow. He also wore Han Dong's coat and sweated all the way.