Chapter 4

Snow had already accumulated when school was over, Zhang Lianban was terribly excited, wow wow, ran to the yard, Xie Meng wrapped in a coat, a scarf covering most of her face, and then slowly walked into the snow.

For a southern city like Suzhou, it is not easy to have such a large snowfall, and the students' emotions are completely as good as the New Year.

"Let's go for a while." Zhang Lianban looked at Xie Meng expectantly: "Are you taking a vacation with the martial arts hall today?"

Xie Mengla lowered her scarf and exhaled. He looked around the circle and agreed, "Okay."

Zhang Lianbo raised his hands and said "Yeah".

In the distance, Qi Fei shouted at the playground: "Hey! Come on! Come on! Snowball fight with class five!"

Xie Mengshun looked at his voice and saw Ji Qinyang's conspicuous hair color at a glance. Boys wore very little in winter, and their coats were open and rubbing snowballs.

"There are only 20 boys in our class. It's too bad." Qi Fei's obsession with winning or losing is very strong. I feel that both eyes can burn up: "We can't lose in a formation."

Ji Qinyang smiled: "Don't meet, what kind of formation?"

Zhang Lang didn't care about winning or losing in the snowball fight. He was holding a mobile phone to take a selfie, and he wanted to bring Xie Mengla into the camera.

"Don't hold that high." Xie Meng motioned him closer.

Zhang Lianbu was a little worried: "Will my face look fat too close?"

Xie Meng: "..."

Qi Fei went to pinch Zhang's face: "You already have a baby fat! Don't shoot it, come to snowball."

Several people squatted in a circle and rubbed the snow. Only Xie Meng didn't wear gloves, and he got a red fingertip that was frozen. Ji Qinyang saw it and took it off to him.

Xie Meng did not refuse, he showed that kind of sandy snow smile, and said politely, "Thank you."

Ji Qinyang didn't speak. He watched Xie Meng pull the scarf up, covering the tip of his nose, only showing a pair of dark eyebrows, like a childish boy.

"What are you two doing?" Qi Feilun started warming up, and several people in the fifth class on the other side had already stood up: "Ready ... Zhangbang! Don't run wild!"

Zhang Leng avoided the flying snowball, shouting all the way, Qi Fei cursed bad words, dragged him behind, picked up a large snow ball, and threw it out. Ji Qinyang pulled Xie Meng up and a snowball passed between the two. Ji Qinyang struck back and hit the head of the nearest person.

Zhang Lianban also held his phone: "Take a picture!"

Xie Meng escaped a snowball according to his head, only to hear a click, and there was a puppet baby face with the deformation of the screen on the screen.

Zhang Bang: "..."

"..." Xie Meng touched his nose: "Retake it."

Another snowball flew, Xie Meng leaned down and heard the loud "Behind me!" Behind the squad leader, "Throw on time! I didn't see my own!"

Zhang Gangbang straight pumped, he did not take photos, just take a mobile phone to record video.

Qi Fei had snow in both hands, and he smashed into the body like a melee. Ji Qinyang was besieged by several people. His coat and hair were in a mess. Xie Meng unfastened his scarf and shook hard to cover Ji Qinyang. He kicked and flew the snowball that came over, but did not expect the other party to pinch it too loose, and directly turned into snow scum and sprinkled his face.