Chapter 15

The weather was getting colder. When Xie Meng came out to punch one day, it was rare that he did not do tricks with Zhang Xiujuan. The old lady was basking in the yard and squinting unconsciously before she slept.

"Good wife." Xie Meng wiped her sweat: "Go in and sleep, it's cold outside."

Zhang Xiujuan smiled with narrowed eyes. After November, she was about to enter into a trance. Recently, she was a bit less spirited than before.

"Suddenly I feel really old." Zhang Xiujuan straightened her white hair. She patted the position beside her: "Sit with my good wife."

Xie Meng sat next to her and rubbed her hands: "Now that she is old, she is not old."

"That's different." Zhang Xiujuan said lightly: "I'm old, that's really old, I know."

Mo Suyuan rarely got up early on Saturday and went to Xishan to fish with Ji Shanrong. She was already used to running and punching every morning.

"Do you bring your friends back to play, do you want your mother to prepare?" Mo Suyuan yawned and turned over the refrigerator, and said to herself, "The dessert is not enough ..."

Ji Qinyang put on his shoes and buckled the earphones on his head: "He will do it, so don't worry about it."

Mo Suyuan gave him a glance at him: "How can the guests get their hands on it." After that, he was a little uncertain: "Isn't it really a girl?"

"It's a boyfriend." Ji Qinyang raised an eyebrow and said half-truth: "His name is Xie Meng, and I'll introduce you next time."

Mo Suyuan only waved his hand when he was joking, ready to wait for his son to take the strawberries from the refrigerator and wash them in the kitchen.

Xie Meng opened the gate and waited for Ji Qinyang to park the car. When the boy locked the car, he suddenly said: "Why? Why can't I insert the key?"

"Let me see." Xie Meng doubted him, and the moment he bent down, Ji Qinyang turned his head and kissed him like a dragonfly on his lips.

Xie Meng: "..."

Zhang Xiujuan greeted in the room, "Xiao Ji, come and taste the good wife's red bean porridge."

"Come here." Ji Qinyang struck Xie Meng's shoulder.

Xie Meng sighed: "... Don't engage in surprise raids."

Ji Qinyang: "?"

Xie Meng: "Heart disease is going to be scared."

Ji Qinyang smiled. He took advantage of Zhang Xiujuan's attention and whispered in Xie Meng's ear: "Can't help it."

Xie Meng looked at him.

Ji Qinyang's expression was serious: "It's uncomfortable not to kiss you."

Zhang Xiujuan's radio broke down last week. At that time, Xie Meng's midterm exam had just ended, and she accidentally raised the matter with Ji Qinyang. The boy volunteered to come and help him repair it.

Originally, Xie Meng only used the other party to find an excuse to come to his own home. As a result, Ji Qinyang actually took Zhang Xiujuan's radio open and reassembled it. After a short period of debugging, the radio heard the tune of "New Mulan" .

Zhang Xiujuan gave a surprise "Yeah".

Ji Qinyang turned up the volume a bit, although there were noises, but it was much clearer than before.

Zhang Xiujuan said happily: "Oh ... I can finally understand." She couldn't help but count her little grandson: "It's more capable of watching Xiaoji!"