Chapter 23

After the beginning of spring, the climate will not immediately warm up, and the cold spring will last for more than a month, so that the spirit of the students who started school is still weak.

Maitreya entered the classroom early in the morning and began issuing test papers. Regardless of the grievances underneath, he cheerfully pulled the hatred: "Frozen dogs must also be tested, hurry up! Take your pen!"

Four lessons in the morning. After completing the math and language tests, Rao is like Xie Meng. After doing the questions, she is also dizzy and groggy.

Zhuo Xiaoyuan had no energy to eat at noon. He lay on the table with emotion and said, "The water is so hot ... I finally feel that I am about to go to college."

Zhang Lianbang was chopping his chopsticks. After a long while, Qi Fei rolled his eyes and impatiently reached out, "Give me!"

"So fierce ..." Zhang Lenglu muttered, "You see how beautiful Yi Mei is to Meng Meng, you don't even learn to learn from Qi mother."

Qi Fei: "..."

"..." Xie Mengle was up, "When did I become cute?"

Ji Qinyang clamped the chicken leg into Xie Meng's bowl: "Ignore him. I've been nicknamed and addicted recently."

"My name is to enhance my relationship!" Zhang Lianban said rightly: "Graduation is going to be separated, how can we not leave good memories before!"

Zhuo Xiaoyuan's eyes narrowed: "Left a silly nickname?"

Zhang Gang stared angrily: "Shut up! Zhuo Tienan!"

Zhuo Xiaoyuan: "........."

Self-study at noon is rare and not occupied. After eating at 12 o'clock, you can rest until 1:30. Ji Qinyang took a score and went to the music classroom to practice the piano.

Xie Meng sat down by the window and lowered his head to do the exercises. He occasionally went to see Ji Qinyang. The boy turned his head on his back and wrote a music score on the keys.

At that time, Ji Qinyang had a rare and serious expression, even exuding a sense of solitude similar to being isolated from the outside world. Xie Meng listened to the monotonous notes and slowly formed strange melody. Sinking again, converging into a magnificent sea, the tide gently swept his eardrum and heart.

When the class bell rang in the afternoon, Ji Qinyang didn't hear it. He took the headphones to do the final tuning. When he returned to God, he realized that two lessons had passed.

"It's over?" Xie Meng saw him turn his head and closed the book. The boy stretched his waist and smiled: "Now I can catch up with the third class."

"..." It doesn't matter if Ji Qinyang is not in class, he frowned. "Why don't you call me."

Xie Meng patted his trouser legs: "Rarely skip class ... still such a good private concert."

Ji Qinyang laughed. He touched his nose and hung the headphones around his neck.

Xie Meng sorted out his books, and when he looked up, he found Ji Qinyang standing in front of him.

"?"

Ji Qinyang suddenly reached out and pulled the blue curtain behind him, Xie Meng stepped back and stuck it on the wall, with the boy's arm crossing his cheek.

Xie Meng: "..."

Ji Qinyang's palm pressed against the other's chest, he muttered, "Your heart beats fast."

Xie Meng opened his mouth and just wanted to refute, Ji Qinyang lowered his head.

At first, the boy just sniffed gently, and the tip of his nose was past Xie Meng's neck, then his cheeks, and horns ... Xie Meng hid itchily and said, "What on earth do you want ..."