Chapter 10

Zhang Lang deliberately brought the camera on the day of the sports meeting. He was shooting when walking the square array, and Ji Qinyang was shooting when he jumped high. Even Qi Fei ran after lying on the ground and spit his tongue like a dead dog. He also filmed it.

"..." Qi Fei yelled at the camera almost sticking to his face: "Zhang Gangbang, you make a fart! Don't help Lao Tzu!"

Zhang Lianban reached out and said, "I know, I know." He looked around: "Where is Xie Meng?"

Qi Fei twisted the bottle of mineral water and poured it on his head: "He participated in the second group of high jumps. Ji Qinyang went to accompany him and never came to cheer me on!"

"It's normal." Zhang Lianbo comforted him: "I always see new people laugh, but I never hear old people cry."

Qi Fei: "..."

Xie Meng is preparing for the high jump. Ji Qinyang is by his side, unlike the full-arms of other shorts and short shirts. Xie Meng is just a simple trouser shirt. Ji Qinyang has his hands in his pockets and talks to him. .

When Xie Meng was dragging Qi to come over to refuel, Xie Meng was preparing to play.

"Xie Meng!" Zhang Lang opened his throat and shouted, "Come on !!!"

Xie Meng heard it, beckoned back, Ji Qinyang suddenly held him.

"?" Xie Meng bowed her head, only to find that his shoe laces were loose. Before he could bend down, Ji Qinyang had already squatted down.

"..." Xie Meng subconsciously let it go.

Ji Qinyang raised his head, he looked at Xie Meng and raised an eyebrow: "What to make?"

Xie Meng awkwardly said: "No need ..."

Ji Qinyang ignored him, and clasped his shoes dexterously with his hands. Xie Meng supported his knees, and said embarrassedly, thank you.

Ji Qinyang smiled: "Come on."

Xie Meng nodded, he reached out to Ji Qinyang, and Yu Guang in the corner of his eye saw Zhang Gang still taking pictures ...

Zhang Gang said excitedly, "You get closer together, I will take a few more shots."

Because the class ranking is a points system, in addition to the athletes desperately, the cheerleaders must also desperately. A note can be added to the podium to add a point. Maitreya led a group of girls with Tong Xiaomei writing down there.

Write and write, no one can cheer, because there are too few students, and athletes can only cheer for the athletes in the third class, so often you can see the funny scene of athletes running across the court.

After Xie Mengbi finished the high jump, he went to see Zhang Gangbang to throw the shot. Among a group of professional athletes with backs, Zhang Gangbang was like a cowardly chicken who was abused in the henhouse, had a meal that was too full, and had nowhere to find ... ...

"Hi ..." greeted Zhang Zhang with trembling, "Friendship first, competition second ..."

A group of strong fat men looked down at him.

"..." A mother with a embarrassed face, the world is so scared that I'm going to return to Mars' expression.

After the track and field were completed, the results of the three classes were not satisfactory. In addition to Ji Qinyang and Xie Meng won the men's high jump of one or two, Qi Fei took the runner-up of 1,500 meters. The champion is a national athlete specialized in long-distance running. , You can pull him for more than half a lap ...