Chapter 29

Before the winter vacation, Mo Suyuan called Ji Qinyang, and her mother's voice was still alive there.

"Are you ready to buy the plane ticket?" Mo Suyuan asked with a smile: "Will you bring your girlfriend back in the New Year?"

Ji Qinyang sorted the box, and clamped the phone on his shoulder: "Are I OK to bring my boyfriend back?"

Mo Suyuan laughed: "Don't you have a 'boyfriend' Xie Meng in high school? Is he still this time?"

"Yeah." Ji Qinyang also laughed: "I'll bring him back for Chinese New Year, OK?"

"Bring it back. Bring it back." Mo Suyuan just joked: "Mom gives you a red envelope."

Xie Meng and the tutor settled the wages well, Xu Shao and his parents were very satisfied with him, and he would invite him next semester.

"Meng Meng, aren't you celebrating the New Year in Beijing?" Xu Shaohe must send him to the gate of the community: "Is there only you in your family?"

Xie Meng squatted down and wore shoes. The boy in the third grade was developing very well. It was almost 180. He had to raise his head to talk to the other party. I have to test you at the beginning of school. "

"..." Xu Shaohe said unhappy: "You are more shy than our teacher."

Xie Meng couldn't help crying and had to say, "Then you have a lot of fun in the New Year?"

Xu Shaohe: "Give me your call."

Xie Meng: "Give you WeChat, you can ask me if you have any questions."

Xu Shao and mumbled: "You can like it if you have no problem, it's as if I'm asking you for a question ..."

Xie Meng laughed. He asked the child to scan his WeChat QR code, and the two broke up at the station.

"Remember to contact me." Xu Shaohe confirmed again: "Can I ask you questions that will not be done?"

Xie Meng: "... you just said that asking me was not a question."

Because he bought it early and the discount on the plane ticket was low, Han Dong swiped four cards with his card, and a few people returned to Suzhou to return him.

Zhang Lianbang had the most luggage. Before he left, he also bought a lot of Beijing specialties. In Han Dong's words, he could not eat much at all, and it was all given away.

After consignment, Zhang Lianban asked Xie Meng before boarding the flight: "Well, my family has come to the New Year this year, I have told my mother."

Ji Qinyang glanced over Xie Meng's shoulder from the back: "It doesn't work to jump in the line, I already said it first."

Zhang Gang was furious: "... you are hiding from me for a small group again! How many times! Two people don't call me when they go out! Don't call me anything! Good friendship ?!"

"Why there is no friendship." Ji Qinyang raised an eyebrow. "Meat tofu is so unpleasant that I didn't take you there. We don't treat you well."

Zhang Bang: "..."

Ji Qinyang: "Don't forget to tell Han Dong to let him take you to eat again, and the travel guides will make it for you in advance. You just have to eat, eat, play, play, pat, pat ... Doesn't this really love? "

Zhang Gang Zhang opened his mouth, stupid for a long time did not respond.

In the end, Han Dong reached out and rubbed his back: "I'm on the plane. It won't work if we come out together for the New Year. Does it depend on Xiangxuehai?"