Chapter 33

When Xie Meng woke up in the morning, he felt that Ji Qinyang's lower body was rubbing behind him. He probably found that he was awake, and the other person whispered, "Can I plug in?"

Xie Meng's throat was dumb for a while before he murmured.

Ji Qinyang wiped a lot of lubricating fluid near his back / acupoint. This time he went in very smoothly. The feeling of the top of the device / prostate going to the prostate was more vivid than last night. It did n't work long before Xie Meng inserted it. Nothing can be shot, only a few vague words can be said: "Enough ..."

Ji Qinyang stopped. He gasped quickly, hugged Xie Meng to bite his neck, waited for a long time before pulling out the device, and the condom he took off was full of semen.

Xie Meng muttered: "There are classes in the afternoon ..."

Ji Qinyang: "Leave a break."

Xie Meng: "Do you sleep?"

"Sleeping is too wasteful." Ji Qinyang smiled. He still had kiss marks on the side of Xie Meng's waist, and almost came up with the pattern of a flower.

The two took a bath together, blowing their hair together, and Xie Meng accidentally scratched a little skin while shaving in front of the mirror. Ji Qinyang saw it and squeezed his chin to lick the wound.

Xie Meng didn't go to class in the afternoon, and accompanied Ji Qinyang to write songs in the modified music room. One song was not finished, and the two got into trouble again on the sofa. Ji Qinyang pressed Xie Meng on the keyboard He occasionally overwhelmed the keys and made strange noises, and the two couldn't help laughing.

In the end, Ji Qinyang took the quilt and wrapped it around Xie Meng, while sitting on the stool with his upper body naked, he finished writing the remaining scores.

Beijing's early May evening was dry and cool. The setting sun leaked from the eaves into the window sill. Xie Meng lay on the sofa listening to Ji Qinyang humming those strange and nice tunes, and closed his eyes with a fuzzy snoring.

Waking up and sleeping in the process, Xie Meng opened his eyes and always saw Ji Qinyang's back, so it seemed that even the time spent with him seemed precious.

After working together for almost two months, Ji Qinyang wrote not all the songs Qianmo would want. Most of them were very entangled, and they chose this one, but they didn't want to.

Ji Qinyang felt that his heart was too dark: "Your throat is not suitable for singing this."

Qian Mo was depressed: "What do you write?"

"Sing and play by yourself." Ji Qinyang slouched his legs up on the piano cover. He turned the pen in his hand and pushed the selected scores to Qian Mo: "Sing this next month at the concert A few songs, practice well. "

Qian Mo: "I really don't plan to join in?"

"Not for the time being." Ji Qinyang glanced at his mobile phone and was ready to pick up Xie Meng: "I don't have much money recently."

Qian Mo held his chin and looked at him: "You just need to use the vulgarity just as you lose money?"

"It's just that vulgar." Ji Qinyang snapped his headphones on his head. "I have to feed my family. What can I do without money?"

In a few days and a half semester will end, Beijing will also enter the real summer, but compared to the sweltering high temperature of Suzhou, this climate is very comfortable for Xie Meng and Ji Qinyang. After booking the return flight ticket, Xie Meng was chatting in the WeChat group.

Qi Fei: "Are you and Brother Yang not coming back?"

Xie Meng: "Well, in a few days Mayday will come to a concert."