Chapter 6

On the first day of the new semester, there was nothing to do. After receiving the books and cleaning, the small groups got together to connect with each other.

The barred bear was given away the day before, and Rou Rou took a picture of him. Only one oversized fluffy bear slept on the bed.

"I now sleep with a bear every night, just like holding you."

Zhang Lianban was flushed with excitement. He secretly showed the contents of the text message to Xie Meng, and vowed that this was "true love".

"..." Xie Meng was curious: "How do you reply to her?"

Zhang Lianban was a little embarrassed: "I sent her my picture."

Xie Meng: "... Did she show you her picture?"

"No," Zhang Lianban said naively: "But she took a picture of the bear for me, and they are still sleeping together."

Xie Meng: "..."

After listening to it, Qi Fei couldn't take it anymore, and said, "Please, she sleeps with a bear. Are you a bear ?! Not to mention that you bought the bear ... what do you want for a bear photo? what?"

Zhang Gang opened his mouth blankly, apparently he hadn't responded yet.

Xie Meng took a deep breath. He pressed on the shoulders of Zhang Langban and said gravely, "No matter how you don't take photos of strangers, you haven't met before. Anyway, ask the other party for photos to confirm."

Nodding his head, Xie Meng rubbed his head, not knowing whether the other party listened.

Early in the school of Maitreya Buddha, Xie Meng rejected Zhang Gang's invitation to go home together. He waited at the door of Class 6, and it took about 10 minutes for the classroom door to open.

"Hello." Xie Meng stopped the first girl who came out: "Who is Zhuo Xiaoyuan?"

The girl looked at him a little and shouted into the classroom with a smile: "Zhao Xiaoyuan! Someone is looking for it!"

The boy sitting in the bottom row turned back and squinted when he saw Xie Meng.

Zhuo Xiaoyuan stood up slowly, he was tall, his hair was rough, his eyes were narrow, and he was handsome.

He walked in front of Xie Meng, leaning against the door frame with one hand, and looked down at the other side: "Are you looking for something?"

Xie Meng: "My name is Xie Meng ..."

"I know." Zhuo Xiaoyuan's expression was cold, and someone was calling him behind him, and he turned back to say, "Here it is."

Xie Meng hesitated for a while: "I'm looking for you, I want ..."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan interrupted him suddenly: "I still have to play today. Let me talk about something tomorrow."

Xie Meng frowned: "But ..."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan: "Tomorrow afternoon there will be a physical education class just in our two class boys. Will you come to me?"

"..." Xie Meng glanced at each other, he thought for a while, and finally compromised: "Okay."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan said nothing. He stared at Xie Meng's face, and suddenly reached out and pinched the other's arm. Xie Meng blocked it subconsciously, and Zhuo Xiaoyuan avoided it.

Xie Meng: "..."

"Why are you so nervous." Zhuo Xiaoyuan grinned from his nose. "What do you think I want to do to you?"