Chapter 30

Early the next morning, Mo Suyuan cooked sugar porridge and fried rice cakes. Xie Meng got a very warm hug when she arrived.

"I feel like you have grown taller again." Mo Suyuan laughed. "Did you work hard in Beijing?"

Ji Qinyang picked up a piece of rice cake and put it in his mouth, and said vaguely, "Mom, you have seen my parents the same age and said that their parents are tall, are you my son short?"

Mo Suyuan asked him: "When did I say you were short?"

Xie Meng also laughed: "Auntie is still so young and beautiful."

"Oops." Mo Suyuan covered her face. "This child is too good at talking."

Ji Shanrong went to climb the mountain again a year ago and took back a pile of weird stones. Now when he is free, he will fiddle with the stones, draw and write on it, and collect or give away.

Mo Suyuan bought Zhengdan paper and ordered Ji Qinyang and Ji Shanrong to write couplets together.

"Write it directly?" Xie Meng didn't understand, and could only look beside: "No need to check?"

Ji Qinyang researched ink: "What to check?"

Xie Meng was also not sure: "... see how they write?"

Ji Qinyang rolled up his sleeves and picked the size of the brush: "The couplet is very simple, just go against Geely." He glanced at Xie Meng: "Do you help me grind ink?"

Ji Qinyang finally wrote four pairs of couplets and posted them on the door and on the door of his room.

"It's the first time you've written a brush." ​​Xie Meng said with emotion.

Ji Qinyang chuckled and smiled, "Is he handsome?"

"Well." Xie Meng thought for a while: "In the future, I have to prepare a case for Zhang, which will help you practice calligraphy."

Ji Qin Yangle enjoyed: "I have learned money for a long time."

Xie Meng reached out and rubbed the back of his head: "Relax, you can afford it."

Posting couplets, making dumplings, Mo Suyuan and Ji Shanrong each gave a red envelope to Xie Meng.

"Happy New Year." The couple gave a duet.

Xie Meng hurriedly said, "Happy New Year."

Ji Shanrong took out the wine during dinner to signal Ji Qinyang fell down, and the grandpa touched the glass.

"Going to college is a man." Ji Shanrong said indifferently: "What you want to do and how to do it, you have to make your own decisions. Dad supports you."

Ji Qinyang raised an eyebrow: "Thank you dad."

Ji Shanrong: "Drink when you are drunk, do it!"

Ji Qinyang sighed and suffocated the white wine in the glass. Mo Suyuan, who was fast, was a little scared by him: "You can't do it, I haven't drunk it before, don't get drunk for a while."

"Drunk just drunk!" Ji Shanrong waved his hand and didn't care much: "I'm fine in my own home, drunk and sleeping, thank you for your help."

Xie Meng agreed, and when he turned back, he saw Ji Qinyang's eyes straightened.

"... Drinking too hard." Ji Qinyang shook his head, and he laughed, "a little dizzy."

Xie Meng helped him: "Are you going to sleep?"

Ji Qinyang shook his head. He took chopsticks to eat vegetables, ate a bowl of rice, and finally drank nothing of the soup.

The TV is on, and there is a Spring Festival Gala in it. Ji Shanrong and Mo Suyuan occasionally talk and touch a glass for a drink. When they see each other, they are a very emotional couple. They will hold hands under the table and put faces together. speak.