Chapter 32

After the house was rented, Xie Meng moved all the luggage in. Ji Qinyang and Zhai Lin installed a layer of sound insulation board in the small room. Mo Suyuan sent the drum and electronic piano.

Guo Linan flipped through the handwritten score: "This is a big project for you, in addition to writing for Qian Mo, but also for the entertainment company?"

"Is it difficult for entertainment companies to submit?" Bai Xintian polished the two templates and handed them to Zhai Lin: "Now it is almost impossible to write songs for famous singers?"

Zhai Lin bit his nail in his mouth and said vaguely: "Internet singers are also a way. Now, yy and Weibo are all hot."

"The audience is still different, the level is also uneven, and the gap is too big." Ji Qinyang installed the last sound insulation board, and he took off his gloves and pulled the pullover from his back: "And I ca n't wait, I need money."

Guo Lin'an shrugged. After April, the weather started to warm up. Several people started to work and wear a lot, and finally sweated.

Ji Qinyang simply wore a t-shirt, reassembled the drum kit and electronic keyboard, and put on the headphones to adjust the audio equipment.

Bai Xintian suddenly asked, "How long have you used your headphones? Don't plan to change one?"

Although Ji Qinyang's headphones have been well maintained, they still can be used for some years. For music, the speed of equipment replacement is the same as that of women buying clothes. Ji Qinyang also requires many details It's very ugly, but this pair of headphones is almost never used now.

Zhai Lin said, "You don't know how to do this, don't have this headset, it makes sense."

Guo Linan came up headlessly: "What's the point?"

"Straight man can't understand." Zhai Lin waved his hand impatiently.

Xie Meng ended the course from Xu Shao and there early, and the boy sent him out, gossip all the way: "Are you going to school? Live with your girlfriend?"

Xie Meng said helplessly: "Everyone said it was a man."

Xu Shaohe played a straight ball: "Is it gay?"

Xie Meng: "..."

Xu Shaohe: "Don't think that I don't understand. There are so many rotten girls in the class. They always say good friends and cp."

"Take a good class." Xie Meng can only say, "Don't always care about mess."

Xu Shaohe was obedient, and he asked again, "Can I play with you?"

Xie Meng was speechless: "What are you going to play?"

"It's all men." Xu Shaohe didn't care much. "It's okay to play cards or whatever."

Xie Meng headache: "You should study hard now, don't you want to take the high school attached to Tsinghua University?"

Xu Shaohe poked his lips: "It's boring, Meng Meng, you seem to be old-fashioned."

Xie Meng: "..."

Xu Shaohe: "Your girlfriend must not be able to stand you. It is too boring and boring."

Zhang Lianbang and Han Dong brought hot pot base to celebrate the move. Xie Meng was not there, Ji Qinyang refused to cook any more. Several people cooked the hot pot first, washed the vegetables, and made the fans.

When Xie Meng returned, the other three were already waiting to eat in the living room.

"No cooking?" Xie Meng took off her scarf with a smile.