Chapter 11

Before the summer vacation, Zhang Lianban sent a text message to Rourou in a tense mood: "Do you have time to swim during the vacation?"

The other party responded quickly: "Sorry ... summer may need tuition."

It is impossible not to be disappointed, but as a sensible and generous man (...) naturally, he will not care about it.

Rourou sent a message again: "Go swimming and take a picture for me, I miss you so much, that basketball has been a screensaver for a long time."

Zhang Bang: "..."

Xie Meng remembered her summer homework, and when she looked back, she saw Zhang Gao's flushed face.

"..." Xie Meng was worried: "Unwell?"

Qi Fei smirked: "He's not uncomfortable, he's just complaining."

Zhang Bang: "..."

After the summer solstice, Suzhou was really in high temperature. The light was bright during the day, the air was hot, the air was hot, and the night was cool.

His schedule has not changed, he got up early in the boxing and fought with Zhang Xiujuan.

"Don't you go out to play in the summer?" The old man's palms are refreshing, and he doesn't show mercy to the young grandson: "Don't be bored at home, grow mold."

Xie Meng reluctantly said, "I ran out every day. What can you do?"

Zhang Xiujuan: "What can I do, don't be so autistic."

"..." Xie Meng couldn't help crying and said, "I'm going to swim today."

Zhang Xiujuan got excited: "And girls?"

Xie Meng: "Man, he'll come over later."

Zhang Xiujuan stared: "Well, you're a big brand, and you have to pick it up and take the mung bean soup in the refrigerator back to Wen, you don't know how polite you are on a hot day."

When Ji Qinyang came, he saw Xie Mengti had a thermos pot, and he raised an eyebrow, and supported the newly purchased mountain bike with one foot.

"My wife made mung bean soup." Xie Meng explained that he unscrewed the pot lid and poured Ji Qinyang a glass: "Taste it."

The time to warm up is just right, cool and refreshing. Zhang Xiujuan puts in rock sugar, the soup tastes sweet but not greasy.

Ji Qinyang drank and laughed and said, "Is this a car and a horse?"

Xie Meng also laughed, and he made a rare joke: "Then you are too cheap."

Ji Qinyang did not deny that he motioned for Xie Meng to sit behind and hang the thermos on the car's faucet.

Shantang Street has many bridges, although it is small but high, Ji Qinyang carrying Xie Meng had to stand up and pedal.

"Or I'll push it down," Xie Meng suggested.

Ji Qinyang held his breath and didn't speak. Xia Feng blew his bangs when he went downhill, revealing his forehead: "You stand up, put it on my shoulder."

"?" Although Xie Meng was puzzled, he did.

Ji Qinyang rushed to the highest bridge in a rush.

The hot wind blew and rushed to his face. Xie Meng narrowed his eyes and unconsciously grasped Ji Qinyang. The boy riding the bicycle laughed. He turned his head back, and the bright sun was gentle and delicate.

When the two arrived at the swimming pool, Zhang Lianban and Qi Fei were already waiting there. Zhang Lianban even took a swimming ring with the same big yellow duck.