Chapter 7

Xie Meng did not sleep well at night. When he woke up in the middle of the night, he had some headaches. He got up and poured water, and the noise alarmed Zhang Xiujuan next door.

The old man was wearing a gray linen robe, standing at the door of the room with a large shawl, and frowned slightly. "What time is it?" She asked Xie Meng.

"More than three o'clock." Xie Meng felt a little guilty: "You sleep again."

Zhang Xiujuan sighed, and she came to the table and sat down: "You can't sleep, what else does my old lady sleep."

Xie Meng did not speak. He burned a pot of water, filled a small soup, crouched down and reached Zhang Xiujuan's feet, and the other side held his hand when he stood up.

"What happened?" Zhang Xiujuan looked at the face of the little grandson, feeling a little distressed: "You have been doing this for a while in junior high school, but my grandmother couldn't help asking, but my heart was still uncomfortable."

Xie Meng opened his mouth and closed it again. He smiled and shook Zhang Xiujuan's hand. "It's nothing, it's okay."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan didn't come when he went to school the next day. Xie Meng waited until the end of the physical education class and didn't see each other's shadow. He had no choice but to block people after school.

"Zhuo Xiaoyuan, he's taking time off." The head of class six is ​​a girl: "How long have youn't said ... how? You asked him for something urgent?"

"..." Xie Meng's face was not very nice: "Do you have his address?"

The female monitor said, "The address book is all with the teacher. Do you want to see it?"

Xie Meng was a little hesitant. He went to the office, stood at the door for a long time, and finally gave up. When he turned around and prepared to go downstairs, he encountered Ji Qinyang, who happened to run up.

The other person raised his eyebrows when he saw him: "Are you here? I've been looking for you for a long time."

Xie Meng: "?"

Ji Qinyang: "Go back together."

Xie Meng: "... Are you going to your grandfather's house again?"

Ji Qinyang's expression was blank for a moment, and then he reacted, followed the words, and added a thought: "My cat from my grandfather was born, so I will go to help in recent days."

"..." Xie Meng raised his eyebrows. He rarely made a playful expression with a smile in his eyes: "The kitten ...?"

Ji Qinyang said: "Yes."

Xie Meng laughed, Ji Qinyang looked at him, and suddenly reached out and brushed the other side's bangs.

Xie Meng: "?"

"Stick things." Ji Qinyang flicked his fingertips, and he used to show that casual and beautiful smile: "Let's go."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan has never been to school. Xie Meng's drowsiness began to grow very long. Sometimes he could see dark circles under his eyes. Obviously, he didn't sleep well at night. He was not fat. An illusion of losing weight.

Ji Qinyang still walks with him every day after school, looking for strange reasons.

"Have you cut your hair?" Ji Qinyang asked inadvertently once. He wrapped Xie Meng in his arms, and the two stood against the carriage.

The boy's haircut was shortened, and it was thinly pressed against his neck.

"I cut it myself." Xie Meng was a little embarrassed: "I don't have a concentrated mind ... seems to have cut it?"