Chapter 40

Baby Bear finally became an assistant director in their crew one year later. Director Zhang was very careful about him. He would take him almost wherever he was filming. In order to celebrate his upgrade, Baby Bear took a special time. Thank you Xie Meng and Ji Qinyang for dinner.

"No Thursday, there is entertainment on the developer's side." Xie Meng smoothly turned to normal after the internship, just about a year after the gold was full: "Friday is OK."

Baby Bear promised, "No problem, what about Ji Qinyang?"

Xie Mengxiao: "The performance was on Saturday, and he should be out today."

Ji Qinyang is like Nirvana every few days after finishing the work. He ca n't live without sleeping for three days and two nights. After the band became large, he became more and more busy, devoted more effort, and decided what to do. Can't be casual.

Baby Bear didn't discuss the future development of the band with him before. He meant that the eggs could not be put in a basket. Since he wants to be a studio, he has to think more.

"If you want to be a wrist." Baby Bear lit a cigarette to himself: "You can't just stick to a band." He gave an example: "If your lead singer is solo, or someone in the band puts The band was sold to an entertainment company. They think you are not famous. If you don't follow your path, you won't be finished? "

Ji Qinyang blanched Xie Meng's chopsticks and asked the boss lady to get wine: "If I'm behind the scenes, it's too red, what am I doing behind the scenes."

Baby Bear snorted: "This is different. The red I mean is strength, and the wine fragrance is also afraid of the alley. You obviously have this strength, but you ca n't play because of the limitations of the band itself.

Ji Qinyang was drinking and not talking. He was actually in the same position as Baby Bear. Both were behind the scenes and belonged to the creation. The purpose was to create eternity, immortality, and classics, so he was completely understandable.

Xie Meng finished the order and looked at the baby bear and asked, "How about you, when can you make your own movie?"

"I want to, too." Baby bear choked a cigarette and drew his hair: "The script is satisfactory, the investment ca n't be reached, the investment is reached, the script is a bad movie, the actors are also a problem, I like everything It's too red. "

Xie Meng knew that he was referring to Zheng Ming. He became a domestic film emperor at the age of 19 and entered Hollywood at 22. Now he is almost 25. He only makes one film a year. He has only been involved in filming. The prize is soft.

Baby Bear sighed: "He is running too fast, I am chasing behind with bare feet, full of boasting of the sadness of his father chasing the sun."

When Xie Meng heard Kuafu almost chasing after the sun, he almost did not spit out the wine in his mouth, and coughed, saying, "Aren't you talking with him on Weibo, what film do you want to make and ask him if he wants to participate in the show?"

Baby Bear glanced sadly at him: "If your male **** is too good, and you are still a silk, you dare to hook him up?"

"..." Xie Meng thought for a while, but he couldn't really answer for a while.

Ji Qinyang suddenly reached out and squeezed his neck: "What are you thinking blindly, your male **** is not here."

Xie Meng smiled and kicked him.

The three of them ate in the middle of the night, and Ji Qinyang's cell phone suddenly rang. Qi Fei's big voice can be heard without opening the handsfree.