Chapter 38

In his junior year, in addition to two compulsory majors, Xie Meng also took bank accounting. Han Dong chatted with him in private and asked if he wanted to go to the bank after graduation.

"It is not easy for the bank to airborne to the top," Han Dong planned with him. "Do you decide to stay in Beijing?"

Xie Meng: "I see Ji Qinyang, where is he and where am I."

Han Dong snorted: "It's really numb."

Xie Meng Xiaoxiao didn't justify, the two talked for a while, and the topic came to Zhang Lianban.

"Have he and Rourou not met yet?" Xie Meng worried. "What's going on."

Han Dong looked at him with a complex look, and finally sighed: "You are slower than I thought ..."

Xie Meng: "???"

Han Dong: "Jin Qinyang is actually not easy."

Xie Meng said: "... what matters to him."

Baby Bear often comes to Xie Meng to play. He has already started running in various studios in his junior year. He has recently finished his graduation script and is preparing to pull sponsors.

Xie Meng asked him why he didn't go to Ji Qinyang. Baby bear means that the hero hasn't arrived yet.

Zheng Ming has n't had more contact with him since the book holding incident. The film emperor is very busy, and the world is flying around in the middle of the month. Recently, it seems that he has to cooperate with foreign directors. turn off.

Xie Meng was curious when he saw: "This is all handled by his brokerage company?"

Baby Bear refreshed the next page: "He seems to be doing it himself, but doesn't tweet much."

"I and him are interrelated." Baby Bear proudly said: "I have a little like on my Weibo."

Xie Meng saw a post by Baby Bear just saying "I ate another five bowls of rice today [picture]". There was no comment. The only praise was indeed Zheng Ming.

"..." Xie Meng: "What is the relationship between the two of you?"

Baby Bear pondered for a while: "I want him to play the actor, but I can't afford him ... What does it matter?"

Xie Mengmu said silently: "Have you mentioned it to him?"

Baby Bear said earnestly: "I'm not famous enough. When I become famous, I'll ask him."

Xie Meng looked down at him.

Baby bear: "?"

Xie Meng reached out and rubbed the top of his head, and said with a smile, "Come on."

Yangyin arrived in junior year, there are not many professional courses, but students are more busy than when there are no classes. Zhai Lin and Guo Lin'an usually don't see people in the dormitory. The latter had to be robbed, and he had to line up late. Zhai Lin was crazy about it n times, and his hot Trump was in the corridor.

"Don't make a noise." Guo Lin'an advised him: "Let's go to Yimei University?"

Zhai Lin: "You don't have to be a shame, I knew I would rent it out."

Guo Lin'an: "It's rare to go for a walk. The Qianmo band just finished their concert a few days ago, and Yimei is definitely not coming back so soon."

Zhai Lin frowned. He hesitated a bit. He reasonably said that he and Guo Lin'an would go. Ji Qinyang would certainly not refuse, but like Guo Lin'an said, the concert had just finished, Ji Qinyang was resting and he was busy. In that way, I would stay together with Xie Meng and leave more and more. At this time, I would disturb the world of two people ...