Chapter 2

After that, the two did not know why, their eyes often met, sometimes unconsciously, and sometimes one side was looking at the other.

In mathematics classes, Xie Meng is often called to do problems on the blackboard. The moment Ji Qinyang's eyes seemed to stick to his back from the moment he got up from his seat, of course, it may be an illusion, because many people I'm watching him, especially Zhang Gang's eyes are very enthusiastic, the kind of feeling of admiration to learn to bully and can't wait to kneel and lick ... even don't know when from the other side, as long as Xie Meng finished the problem, the teacher said correctly The habit of taking the lead after two words.

Xie Meng would return to his seat awkwardly with enthusiastic applause and applause every time. At this time, if he went to see Ji Qinyang, the other person 's eyes would be very good * he would face him with a smile on his face Deep, but his eyes were jeering, and he was clapping.

Zhang Lianba's hands were all red, especially excited: "This type of Maitreya hasn't taught you yet!"

Xie Meng calmly said: "I have a preview."

Zhang Lianbang blindly worshiped a little exaggeratedly: "That's also great!"

Xie Meng glanced at him, opened the book and pointed to an example question: "Did you see exactly the same? Just change the number and the process will be memorized."

After looking at it carefully, it was found to be the same.

"You can do it after you carry it back." Xie Meng said these words as easily as talking about what to eat today. He encouraged him to pat his arm like this: "Next time you go up and try, do it right I applaud you. "

Maitreya 's mathematics is taught very well, and he is humorous. When he talks about geometry, he even brings an ant toy on his body, like teaching children, but in fact, the only one of his students who is like a child is Ji Qinyang.

Only Ji Qinyang would ask him like a joke, teacher, why does the ant climb a cube, is there sugar on it? When talking about algebra, only he would think that a + b should be equal to ab.

Maitreya 's spirit almost wanted to swear, but he could n't help Ji Qinyang. Although the boys were not motivated and did not follow the rules, they did n't skip classes and did n't fight, and they rarely went to sleep in class. They even wanted to train him to learn No reason can be found without seriousness.

"You should work harder." Maitreya's patience with patience: "Follow Xie Meng Xuexue, preview before class, review after class."

At that time, at the time of late self-study, students and teachers whispered in front of the podium, Ji Qinyang's voice was lazy.

"I have it." He smiled and said, "But without this talent, the skills are not."

Xie Meng heard the subconscious look up, and Ji Qinyang also happened to look at him. He squeezed his eyes at Xie Meng, and suddenly his lips pulled down with his tongue against the person and rolled his eyes to make a gorilla expression. Xie Meng "Haw" laughed out.

"..." Zhang Lianban looked at him inexplicably: "What's wrong?"

Xie Meng coughed and calmed down, "It's okay, I'm sloppy."

Zhang Gang's look of "you must be lying to me, but I will forgive you", this morning he was talking to Xie Meng Nianyu the netizen he just met, and the spit that said is so happy: "I tell you, She is so cute and tender, she also writes poems. Do n't be too good ... "

Xie Meng listened and looked towards the podium. Ji Qinyang had already looked away and continued lazily and Maitreya snoring. It seemed that nothing had happened from beginning to end.