Chapter 17

It is not long after the end of the class that the final exams are needed. Classes 3 and 6 are just upstairs and downstairs. Ji Qinyang can go early every day and then go to the second floor to wait for Xie Meng.

Zhuo Xiaoyuan got used to it a lot of times, and once he couldn't help but uttered a sentence: "You are really old wives and wives, aren't you tired every day like this?"

The final exam took three days. The first day was Chinese in the morning and the mathematics in the afternoon. Ji Qinyang handed in his papers early. He leaned his head against the wall in front of the third shift.

Zhuo Xiaoyuan looked disgusted when he saw him.

"I'm not waiting for you." Ji Qinyang hung the headphones around his neck. He watched Xie Meng come out. The boy was wearing a white down jacket with bright eyes and dark eyes.

"How was the exam?" Xie Meng smiled and rubbed Ji Qinyang's back.

Ji Qinyang raised an eyebrow: "Isn't this saying that we can't ask Xuezhu."

Xie Meng looked at him: "You seem to be saying the same thing."

"I am." Ji Qinyang lay lazily on Xie Meng's back: "I have bad math, and you don't know."

Ji Qinyang was riding a bicycle. Xie Meng was sitting on the back seat drinking hot milk. When the traffic light stopped, Ji Qinyang looked back at him.

"Taste for me."

Xie Meng stood up and put the pipe next to his mouth.

Ji Qinyang took a sip in his hand: "Not sweet?"

"Original." Xie Meng laughed, and suddenly he bowed his head and kissed Ji Qinyang's lips: "I'll give you some sugar."

Zhang Xiujuan was basking in the yard, and she opened her eyes when she saw Xie Meng returned: "Xiao Ji is here."

Ji Qinyang shouted a good wife, Zhang Xiujuan smiled back and said: "Good grandson."

Xie Meng went into the house to help the old lady take out the radio and found another blanket.

"Don't spend too long outside." Xie Meng helped Zhang Xiujuan to cover her legs. "Call me cold."

Zhang Xiujuan's spirit has deteriorated a lot. She went to the hospital and checked. The doctor only said that she was old but had no specific symptoms.

In the old age, the old drowsiness hangs down.

Xie Meng did not dare to think too much, but just stayed with her as much as possible.

Ji Qinyang had dinner before leaving. Xie Meng sent him to the alley. The two walked side by side for a while, and then they took their hands.

Xie Meng's palm was damp and warm. At first, it was just a normal grip. Later, Ji Qinyang's fingers were fastened to him, and the grip was too painful, but no one released it.

Ji Qinyang stopped at the alley: "Go back."

Xie Meng said a while, but his hand was still pulled.

"Don't throw away the recommendation letter of Alto." Xie Meng suddenly said: "If you can pass the test, it's a pity."

Ji Qinyang didn't speak. He looked at Xie Meng and pulled the man into his arms with a little force.

The three-day exam was over, the results were announced, and there were a few more papers for the homework for the winter vacation. After the New Year's Eve, Zhang Gang complained about this for many days.

"Children just like Chinese New Year." Qi Fei buried him: "How old are you?"

Zhang Gang refused to accept: "Before getting married, there are red envelopes. What's so bad about Chinese New Year?"