Chapter 35

A few days after stopping the drug, Zhuo Jinjin's spirit was obviously better. At the end of July, Han Dong and Zhang Lianban came to Beijing in the name of tourism. The little girl's ward was bustling all day long.

When it was not too hot, Zhuo Xiaoyuan proposed to climb the Great Wall together.

Not many people are rare on the weekend. They chose Mutianyu. Zhuo Xiaoyuan hugged Zhuo Jinjin to the top of the mountain, and the towering Great Wall spread like a dragon lying in front of him.

Zhuo Jinjin grasped his brother's shoulder, her eyes widened, and her thin back was agitated.

Zhuo Xiaoyuan hugged her quietly.

Zhang Lianban raised the camera to capture this scene. In the lens, Zhuo Jin sat on Zhuo Xiaoyuan's arm. The boy raised his head and looked at his sister tenderly.

"Let's climb for a while." Ji Qinyang pulled Xie Meng, and he stretched out his other hand to Zhuo Jinjin: "Would you like to come down and walk?"

The little girl nodded strongly, Zhuo Xiaoyuan carefully put her down.

Zhuo Jin clenched Ji Qinyang's fingertips, she walked very slowly, stepping on each foot full of energy, she walked for a long time, and finally grinned in the sun, showing a bright smile.

"Brother." On the way back, Zhuo Jin leaned on Zhuo Xiaoyuan's shoulder and said softly, "I've reached the Great Wall."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan turned her back and said, "Well, it's amazing to be close."

The little girl smiled and said, "If you don't get to the Great Wall, you're a hero."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan: "You are already a man."

Zhuo Jinjin didn't speak. She grabbed her brother's neck and buried her face on Zhuo Xiaoyuan's sweaty neck.

When a drop of water hit the ground, Zhuo Jinjin raised his hand to touch Zhuo Xiaoyuan's face, and the boy avoided him.

"Don't touch," Zhuo Xiaoyuan said with a dumb throat. "It's all sweaty and not clean."

Zhuo Jinmin gathered in Zhuo Xiaoyuan's ear, she said, "Brother, don't cry."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan: "..."

Zhuo Jinjin: "Don't cry."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan: "..."

Zhang Gang quickly washed out the pictures of climbing the Great Wall. He and Han Dong only arranged a five or six-day trip. When leaving, Zhuo Jin's spirit was good.

That night, the little girl became unconscious, and the critical notice was issued for the first time in the early morning.

When Zhu Qinyang and Xie Meng arrived, Zhuo Xiaoyuan stayed beside Zhuo Jin's bed with the fatigue of a night without sleep.

"Just sober once." Zhuo Xiaoyuan calmly, Xie Meng saw the girl holding the photo taken a few days ago.

Ji Qinyang reached out and stroked Zhuo Jinjin's forehead gently.

At noon, the hospital issued a second notice of critical illness, and Zhuo Jin woke up once. She looked at Zhuo Xiaoyuan, couldn't speak with an oxygen mask on her mouth, and just blinked slightly.

Zhuo Xiaoyuan held her hand, he lowered his head and kissed his sister.

"Sleep." He said, "Brother takes you home."

Zhuo Jin's eyes narrowed, she seemed to have a smile, and Xie Meng saw her make a lip lightly behind the oxygen mask.

That's a "good" word.

Beijing, which has not rained for a long time, finally had a smooth thunderstorm in the evening in early August. The refreshing summer wind was wrapped in the smell of dirt, and the thick clouds blocked the last daylight.

Zhuo Xiaoyuan held Zhuo Jinjin's ashes and waited on the platform of the railway station. Xie Meng and Ji Qinyang accompanied him.

"Be careful on the way." Xie Mengcai handed the bag to him when the train entered the station: "Suzhou already said, Han Dong will come to pick you up, don't forget to contact."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan nodded: "Thank you."

Ji Qinyang punched him with a punch: "All brothers, thank you."

Zhuo Xiaoyuan's eyes were slightly raised, and he smiled a little, saying, "Thank you a lot, and thank you all for your nearness."

The train stopped and the door opened.

"I'm gone." Zhuo Xiaoyuan waved his hand, he got in the car, and looking down the window, Xie Meng suddenly pointed at his bag and said a word.

"?" The friction of the rails was harsh, and Zhuo Xiaoyuan didn't hear it clearly, he shouted, "What ?!"

Ji Qinyang exclaimed: "Care for your bag!"

Zhuo Xiaoyuan was somewhat inexplicable. When he opened the bag, he saw a white cloth wrapped on the top, and a stack of brand-new banknotes of one hundred yuan was stuffed inside.

"..." Zhuo Xiaoyuan stood up sharply, holding his sister's ashes against the window glass.

The train slowly left the platform, Xie Meng followed the car for a while, and finally stopped and waved at Zhuo Xiaoyuan with a smile.

Zhuo Xiaoyuan sat down slowly. He rested his head on the urn and let tears come out of his eyes. At this moment, choking throat broke through his throat, and he couldn't cry, and the tears burst into tears.

========Next chapter content==========

When Qian Mo found Ji Qinyang in the ear-singing training hall, the other was wearing headphones to write down the score. Qian Mo waited for a while before stepping on the desk.

"Need to fight like this?" Qian Mo sat opposite.

Ji Qinyang took off the headphones and rubbed his eyebrows: "Why are you here?"

Qian Mo: "I heard Wen Tao say that you want to advance the money for the concert next month?"

Ji Qinyang raised an eyebrow and did not deny: "Yes."

Qian Mo snorted: "Who made you give your friends so much before, now regret it?"

"First, I didn't regret it," Ji Qinyang said lightly. "Second, I said I wouldn't talk about this topic."

Qian Mo raised his hand helplessly, he made a gesture of surrender: "ok, I don't say, did Wen Tao promise you?"

Ji Qinyang frowned and did not speak.

Qian Mo looked at him for a while before he took out an envelope and handed it to Ji Qinyang: "Thank you very much." He proudly said: "You can use these first."

Xie Meng settled the money for home tutoring in the last month. He counted it, and after looking at it for a long time, his expression was still not easy. Xu Shaohe looked at him and couldn't help asking: "Meng Meng, do you think you have too little money and want Need to process capital? "

"..." Xie Meng was awkward: "No, it's not what you think."

Xu Shaohe: "It's not a class, don't show it too clearly on your face."

Xie Meng simply shut up and didn't speak. He gave Xu Shaohe the key points and let the boys do the questions.

Xu Shaohe said unhappy: "You can't just abuse me because you say what you mean ... beware I deduct your salary!"

Xie Meng: "..."