Chapter 47

It took Xie Meng two months to hand over all the work in Beijing, and the interview results of the new company, which was also sent by the headhunter in Suzhou, could be officially recruited by the end of the year.

Ji Qinyang packed all the large musical instruments in advance and sent them back. The house was rented until the end of the month. After booking the plane ticket, he invited the baby bear to eat and drink.

"Will you come to my studio?" Baby Bear was so noisy over there: "My busy feet are going to fly, you buy beer, let's drink at the studio."

Ji Qinyang: "... what to eat then?"

Baby Bear: "There is a box lunch on the set. It's a two-vegetable meal, and the food is good."

Xie Meng and Ji Qinyang took the wine to the baby bear's studio. They really got two boxes of lunch and sat with the baby bear in front of the camera to eat.

Baby Bear turned on the camera mode, in his words: This is to record the real life of Beibei youth.

"Let's interview the great music producer, Mr. Ji Qinyang." Baby Bear took the spoon as a microphone and held it up to Ji Qinyang: "How does it feel to drift north for 8 years?"

Ji Qinyang cooperated with his spoon, cleared his throat, and looked earnestly: "I have learned a lot, and I have many setbacks, but I have gained more."

"It's too official." Baby Bear pouted and said, "You're on the podium, come on some explosive points."

Ji Qinyang raised an eyebrow. He turned around, holding Xie Meng's face, and kissed him severely.

"..." Baby Bear: "Card! Card! This one doesn't count! Come again !!!"

Xie Meng ca n't smile, Baby Bear really did record again. He groaned behind the camera: "Ji Qinyang, you gave me all the vegetables! What time is it! Poor egg you are still wayward! Beware Xie Meng does not support you ! "

Ji Qinyang was so embarrassed that he had to eat all the leafy greens in the box lunch. Xie Meng drank the wine, and stretched out his hands while rubbing his back.

Baby Bear stared at the camera and slowly patted, "After you decided to return to Suzhou, what was the moment like?"

Ji Qinyang pondered for a while, Xie Meng looked back at him.

"Migratory birds are tired of flying." Ji Qinyang smiled slightly, and said, "Youzi can finally return home."

Mo Suyuan knew that when his son was about to return, there was no indication on his mouth. It wasn't until Ji Qinyang got off the plane that the other party sent a text message, meaning that the instruments were packed and sent to the Xiemeng family.

Ji Qinyang was crying and laughing with his mobile phone. Xie Meng was happy when he saw it. He joked, "This is married to our house."

"So ah." Ji Qinyang crossed Xie Meng's shoulder while replying to a text message. "I'm poor and white now. I don't have a car, a house, a health insurance or a pension. You can't abandon me."

Xie Meng looked at him squintingly: "Am I on the thief ship?"

Ji Qinyang raised an eyebrow: "Remorse Captain?"

"What do you regret?" Xie Meng laughed. "This emotion is too complicated. It may take me a lifetime to understand."

Zhang Xiujuan's old house has not been moved behind Shantang Street. Xie Meng and Ji Qinyang spent a day cleaning the inside and outside of the house. The two went to buy vegetables together. When they came back, they went to Huanshantang and found that Opened many new stores.