Chapter 5

There is not much difference between the final exam results and the mid-term results, but the bars have improved a lot and squeezed into the top ten.

"Finally, I can take it back and make a difference ..." Zhang Lianban was crying with excitement: "I'm always afraid that the exam will be too bad and the money will be gone."

Xie Meng closed the paper and asked casually: "Why do you take so much money?"

Zhang Lanluan thought for a while, "I want to invite you to dinner first."

Xie Meng: "..."

Zhang Lianban: "And buy a gift for Rourou."

Xie Meng did not respond for a moment: "What to buy?"

"Gift." Zhang Gang pointed his finger and said, "Valentine's Day is coming."

Xie Meng: "... what are you going to buy?"

Zhang Lianban: "That lavender bear seems red now."

"..." Xie Meng said silently: "Don't buy randomly, what to do if there is a bug."

Zhang Gang mumbled, "Are you a bug?" He asked Xie Meng, "Will you buy it with me?"

Xie Meng really couldn't say anything to Zhang Gangbang's full-faced baby face ...

Even if Xie Meng's work schedule was not changed during the winter vacation, he got up at 6 o'clock, warmed up, punched, and guarded against Zhang Xiujuan's sneak attack.

"I'm going to eat outside at noon today, and the meal is warm for you." The palm wind that pushed Zhang Xiujuan out, Xie Meng said.

Zhang Xiujuan leaned in the palm of her hand and rubbed Xie Meng's chin, "Hey, date."

Xie Meng turned her head and avoided: "It's a boy."

Zhang Xiujuan took the momentum and smiled, "Boys are hard to come by, you have never brought friends back."

Xie Meng: "There will be opportunities in the future."

Zhang Xiujuan did not believe: "You said the same thing in junior high school, but none of them turned out."

Xie Meng: "It's different now than then."

Zhang Xiujuan asked him, "Which is better?"

Xie Meng thought for a while: "It's better now." After a pause, he added: "I have met many people and are very happy."

Zhang Bar said that he was going to have dinner, and his posture was very sufficient, but his face was too tender and wrapped like a ball. The waiter finally passed the bill to Xie Meng.

"I'll pay! I'll pay!" Zhang Leng was anxious, and threw the red envelope on the table aggressively: "Pump up!"

Xie Meng: "..."

Waiter:"......"

The last two of them only ate more than 200, because the red envelopes were so eye-catching, Xie Meng decided to buy a wallet first.

"How much money do you take?" Zhang Leng asked Xie Meng secretly.

"There are no relatives in our family." Xie Meng picked the color of the wallet. He asked the other person a light brown: "How about this?"

Zhang Lianban glanced casually: "Okay ... grandpa and grandma should always give it?"

Xie Meng: "I lived with my grandma, and my parents have died." He asked the salesperson to cut off the labels, signaled that he didn't need to bag, and when he turned back, he saw Zhang Lianban's expression of wanting to die.