Chapter 9

With one week to go before the Games, Zhang Lianban was finally able to pass the ball in the double team instead of holding it on the ground and splashing and rolling. Qi Fei felt that he was really burdensome and had a long way to go. Nothing ... Of course there is more than that.

Ji Qinyang did not know why, and dyed his hair back to black before walking in the square.

When the boy appeared at the door of the class, he attracted most of the attention. Xie Meng looked up and saw Ji Qin looking at himself.

"Early." Ji Qinyang took off his earplugs, his hair seemed to be soft, not as fluffy as before, and dyed like ink.

Xie Meng stared at him for a long time: "Early ..."

Ji Qinyang smiled, his facial features were exquisitely born, and the advantages of black hair were even more prominent, perfect like a male model with high pixels on the cover of a fashion magazine.

Qi Fei: "... Are you trying to evolve into a male god?"

Ji Qinyang was strange: "Did I not?"

Zhang Bar thought for a while: "You are a beauty in w ..."

Ji Qinyang was surprised: "Why don't I know?"

Qi Fei clapped his hands: "I remember it! Last time someone posted a ranking on the girls' channel on the school intranet."

Zhang Lianbang clenched his fingers: "Ji Qinyang, Xie Meng, Zhuo Xiaoyuan ... we have 3 in the top five!"

"What we are." Qi Fei rolled his eyes. "Zhuo Xiaoyuan is from Class 6."

Zhang Langbang: "He knows Xie Meng, Xie Meng's friends are our friends!"

Xie Meng: "..."

Ji Qinyang smiled: "This is interesting."

Xie Meng glanced at him, and Ji Qinyang just turned his head. The two eyes stared at each other for a long time, and they did not separate until the Maitreya came in.

Qi Fei was still arguing with Zhuo Lang for Zhuo Xiaoyuan, Maitreya's loud voice shouted a few quiet times before they stopped.

Maitreya put a hand on Ji Qinyang's head: "Well, it's dyed back. Wow."

"..." Ji Qinyang managed the messy hairstyle less impatiently.

Maitreya smiled and said, "This is so good-looking, obediently beautiful boy."

Xie Meng couldn't help laughing when he heard the words "beautiful young boy", Ji Qinyang stared at his smiling face and opened his eyes with an innocent expression.

"... Ah." Xie Meng smiled for a moment.

Zhang Lianban and Qi Fei were not very implicit, and kept hahahaha in that.

Maitreya couldn't bear being so noisy, and started to scold others before stopping.

Because of the sports meeting the next day, the class was very lazy on this day. After school, they stayed in a square array. They replaced it with Ji Qinyang. Qi Fei and Zhang Lian took turns shouting at the playground. "Wu Yiyimei" and "Obviously beautiful boy" ... Class 6 on the runway was also platooning. Zhuo Xiaoyuan held a sign and Ji Qinyang ran into a head-on collision. The two also fists when staggered.

Xia Meng nodded as he passed Zhuo Xiaoyuan.

As a result, Zhuo Xiaoyuan suddenly pulled his throat and started shouting: "Six classes and six classes! Sixty-six Dashun! Six classes and six classes! We are the most sloppy!"

Xie Meng: "..."

Qi Fei was about to laugh and die: "This slogan is too funny ha ha ha ha!"

Zhang Bang: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha!"