Chapter 31

When there was less than a week left in the winter vacation, several people began to pack their bags and prepare to return to school. Ji Qinyang and Xie Meng were calling to determine the specific time and things to bring. .

Ji Qinyang raised an eyebrow and said to the phone: "I'll get it first ... I'll contact you when I'm done."

"Are you ready?" Mo Suyuan sat next to her son and folded him a few clothes.

Ji Qinyang put away his mobile phone and smiled: "Almost, anyway, it's going to be hot anyway, and you don't need so many clothes."

"Not enough to tell the family," Mo Suyuan said, "Mom mailed it to you."

Ji Qinyang: "It's a good method to send it in. I probably won't come back in summer vacation. Winter clothes do need to be sent."

Mo Suyuan's hand for arranging things stopped. She slowly got up and turned her back to her son. After a long time, she asked, "Why not come back?"

Ji Qinyang hummed the song, indifferently said: "Probably I will form a band with friends, I said that you want to rent a house to live out, you have to make money yourself."

"... So hard-tempered? Don't mom help you?" Mo Suyuan's tone was light, like a joke: "Won't it really be with a little girl?"

"Everyone said it wasn't a little girl." Ji Qinyang laughed and explained: "I live with Xie Meng and plan to rent the whole set, as for the money ..." The boy deliberately changed his tone: "I am so old, myself What is it to make some money, it is really not enough ... Will you support me after mother? "

Mo Suyuan didn't speak, she always turned her back to her son, her back was straight, but her shoulders were thin and slender.

Ji Qinyang found something wrong. He stood up and shouted, "Mom?"

Mo Suyuan wiped her face, and she turned around with a red smile in her eyes: "It's all right, but I suddenly think you're grown up."

Ji Qinyang frowned: "What are you crying ... what happened?"

Mo Suyuan shook her head, she said nothing, but just looked at her son's face carefully.

Ji Qinyang: "?"

Mo Suyuan stretched out her hand and gently traced Ji Qinyang's eyebrows with her fingertips. She took a breath and said lightly: "Take care slowly, mother goes out to arrange a car for you, and don't forget to call Xie Meng for dinner."

Because he had to go to Beijing in advance to determine the renting problem, Ji Qinyang and Xie Mengding checked in their luggage two days earlier and checked in their luggage. Xie Mengbai returned with hot drinks and saw Ji Qinyang frowning with his mobile phone.

"What's wrong?" Xie Meng handed him the coffee.

"It's okay." Ji Qinyang took his hand and sat down. "I talked to Qian Mo about the band. They hoped that I could write songs in the name of the band, and I'm still thinking about it."

Xie Meng thought for a moment: "I don't understand this kind of thing. When writing a song in the name of a band, does the meaning of the song use the band's name instead of you?"

Ji Qinyang nodded: "Almost the meaning."

Xie Meng frowned: "But you didn't join their band, you just wrote songs for them."

"If the cooperation is good, joining is not impossible. To develop, a band always needs to be behind the scenes." Ji Qinyang took a sip of coffee and said lightly: "Besides, I want to take a big head on the money, and always give no sincerity. No. "