Chapter 46

When Ji Qinyang woke up, he bowed his head and saw Xie Meng sleeping in his arms. He looked for a while, and was not willing to move, and just kissed the forehead gently.

Xie Meng was originally shallow sleep, and opened his eyes stupidly to see Ji Qinyang.

"Sleep again." Ji Qinyang hugged him.

Xie Meng reached out and touched his face, and suddenly said softly, "I took the headphones back."

"..." Ji Qinyang froze for a second, and jumped out of bed without even wearing pants. When he came back, he was not wearing headphones, but a gift given to Xie Meng.

Xie Meng: "?"

Ji Qinyang asked him: "Did you take it apart?"

Xie Meng did not answer, Ji Qinyang muttered: "Forget it, it's okay to disassemble."

He opened the box, took the ring out of it, and clenched Xie Meng's hand.

"..." Xie Meng couldn't help crying: "You're too tight."

Ji Qinyang bowed his head and gave him a ring, "Because I want to hold you firmly."

Xie Meng no longer spoke. He watched Ji Qinyang put the ring into the base of his fingers, and then gently and reverently printed a kiss on it.

"Happy 10th Anniversary." Ji Qinyang raised his head, his eyes were a bit red, and his eyes focused on Xie Meng's face.

"No matter how many years have passed," he said with a smile, "I love you."

Since the band's dissolution, Ji Qinyang is equivalent to completely taking a long vacation. Xie Meng wants to go to work. Director Gang Sheng has been very busy for a while, and almost arrives home every day after 8 or 9pm.

Then I don't know when, Ji Qinyang started preparing him for supper.

Because he did not enter the kitchen for a long time, Ji Qinyang's cooking level was very average. Xie Meng did not say that he ate clean every time.

"What about the clothes you changed yesterday?" Xie Meng took a shower and found out that the washing machine was empty.

Ji Qinyang laid the bed and didn't care: "I washed it during the day."

Xie Meng frowned, and he folded over and took hand cream in the bathroom to paint Ji Qinyang.

"..." The other side held him amused. "It doesn't matter. I have nothing to do at home, or do housework."

Xie Meng was silent for a while. As long as he was there, Ji Qinyang had not been to the music room. He knew that the other party was quitting alcohol, but he had not touched the piano for several days.

"I haven't got much inspiration lately." Ji Qinyang knew what he was thinking, and joked poorly: "Maybe there is no way to write songs, you have to support me."

Xie Meng glanced at him, not very concerned: "You raised me in college."

Ji Qinyang was speechless: "This line is wrong, you should ask,' what do you pay me back for? "'

Xie Meng had to follow his words and asked: "What do you pay me back?"

Ji Qinyang hugged the other person and carried it to the bed, raising his eyebrows condescendingly: "Nothing can be rewarded, only compensation is paid."

Xie Meng: "..."

Waiting for Xie Meng to fall asleep in the middle of the night, Ji Qinyang will rise again. He went to the music room, put on the headphones to write the score, changed it back and forth a few times but was not satisfied, and subconsciously wanted to find wine. Already.