Chapter 25

Less than 10 minutes of rest, the instructor blew the assembly whistle, Ji Qinyang snapped his hat back on his head, and sweat dripped under the brim.

Zhai Lin's face with fine skin and tender meat was tanned and red, but his spirit was good, and his waist was straight.

The instructor patrolled back and forth a few times, correcting the posture of individual boys, blowing his whistle and pointing at Ji Qinyang: "You! Get out!"

Ji Qinyang stepped forward: "Here!"

"Flagguard!"

Ji Qinyang froze for a moment, then responded aloud, "Yes!"

The instructor further pointed out: "Entry!"

Ji Qinyang stepped back and Guo Lin'an, who was standing next to him, gave a sneaky thumbs up.

This year's Central Audio System recruited more than 200 freshmen, and only 100 boys did not arrive. The military training team was divided into 4 groups, each of which had more than 20 people. The number was small, and the instructors were staring hard. Walking in the afternoon, Ji Qinyang's upper body camouflage can be pulled out of the water during the last break.

"At this time, the advantages of learning orchestra came out ..." Guo Linan was quickly lying on the ground: "The vital capacity and physical fitness are all levers."

Ji Qinyang drank the hat on his head while drinking water. Zhai Lin was carrying something similar to Taiben next to him. Guo Linan glanced over and said, "New Year's party speech ... hahahahaha what are you doing this hahaha Haha! "

Zhai Lin's cheeks were red, and I didn't know whether it was urgent or sunburning. He closed the deskbook together: "Climb away, crawl away, what do you want to do?"

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha don't you want to speak in Mandarin ?!" Guo Lin'an laughed with tears coming out: "How cute are you talking now, what Mandarin do you practice, not practice!"

Zhai Lin ignored him, and Ji Qinyang took the book and glanced at it.

"I remember you practiced sight-singing and ear-training." Ji Qinyang raised an eyebrow. "Are you so poor in Mandarin?"

Zhai Lin glanced at him depressedly: "I don't know Kazakhstan."

Ji Qinyang: "It doesn't matter, the party speech, there are not many words with ln."

Zhai Lin frowned and did not speak.

Guo Lin'an sat up and said solemnly, "Have you been honest, did anyone laugh at you because of your accent?"

"Ah, no more." Zhai Lin waved his hand awkwardly, hesitating for a while before he said, "Why so serious a paw ... It's a bit of a bit, don't practice it."

Ji Qinyang didn't say anything. He saw Bai Xintian coming up, and there were several people behind him.

"This year, there are only 13 boys in the composition department." Bai Xintian sat down next to Ji Qinyang. "This is our bedroom next door."

One of them opened first: "Who do you know Ji Qinyang?"

Bai Xintian probably didn't expect him to ask this directly, subconsciously looked at the boys around him, Ji Qinyang looked at Zhai Lin calmly, Zhai Lin froze, and immediately turned to see Guo Lin'an.

"......" Guo Linan coughed, and banged Liu Haikuo coolly, "What are you looking for?"

Bai Xintian: "..."

Zhai Lin: "..."

Ji Qinyang put his hat on his face, his laughing shoulders shaking.

"..." The boy was embarrassed: "I'm not malicious, I just want to know." After a pause, the other side was a little mysterious: "Inside information, his tunes are highly evaluated by the professor, and the first test and retest are first name."