Chapter 19

Zhang Xiujuan's body became worse and worse after the summer vacation, and she was so poor that she could sometimes fall asleep even in the yard. Xie Mengde kept watching her to prevent the old lady from getting cold or heat stroke.

Ji Qinyang's music scores came out before the third year of high school. Xie Meng didn't ask, and the boys didn't say. The head teacher of Class 6 asked him to talk a few times. It seems that many conservatories have handed out olive branches.

The schoolwork is heavy, and the pile of papers is like a mountain. It seems that the time spent in leisure is precious. Xie Mengde spends a lot of time reviewing Chinese. Ji Qinyang sits opposite him to help guide.

"Since Nalan Rongruo's poem, expressing the feeling of love."

Xie Meng wrote in the book: "If you only see life for the first time ..."

Ji Qinyang laughed: "Not this sentence."

Xie Meng glanced at him: "This sentence is familiar."

Ji Qinyang shook his head with a smile. He took Xie Meng's book. The characters of the boy were as delicate and beautiful as a man, and he wrote one stroke at a time: "One lifetime, one person, two people fighting for teaching *. For whom spring is spring. "

In early October, Ji Qinyang began to prepare for an interview at the Beijing Central Conservatory of Music. He asked for a month long vacation, and Mo Suyuan planned to accompany him throughout the process.

"We can go to Beijing this time and have fun." My mother sorted out the clothes and luggage to take away: "I remember you went there when you were very young, I don't know what it is like now."

Ji Qinyang sat in a daze by the window, he had no interest, and the headphones hung around his neck.

Mo Suyuan glanced at her son, and she pondered for a while before slowly saying, "Don't you want to go to Zhongyin?"

Ji Qinyang turned his face and raised an eyebrow, "Of course not ... don't think about it."

Mo Suyuan sighed: "I just think you are not enthusiastic. When I received the recommendation letter before, I was quite interested in seeing you, but I didn't see you paying much attention to this test." Mo Suyuan held out her hand, She took care of her son's bangs and said gently: "I know you also reported to Shangyue ... but what you really want, mom still wants you to think clearly."

Ji Qinyang clasped his earphones on his head. He pulled the handrail. With the carriage shaking, Shantang Street was crowded with people at all times except for the New Year. The station was crowded with people waiting for the car.

There is a stall of fried stinky tofu on the bridge. The hawker is already familiar with Ji Qinyang. He said hello all the time: "Did you eat today?"

Ji Qinyang smiled and waved, "No."

He got off the bridge, walked on the shore; crossed the narrow alley, and finally stopped at the gate of Xie Meng's courtyard.

Zhang Xiujuan was sitting on a rattan chair in the yard, and the half-closed lintel blocked Ji Qinyang's figure. She did not see him.

The boy stood quietly for a while, he heard Xie Meng shouting in the room: "Good wife."

The old radio next to Zhang Xiujuan had "Dream of Red Mansions" on it. The old lady was so fascinated that it took a long time to agree: "Oh."

Xie Meng stepped out, holding a bowl of chopsticks in his hand.

"Good wife," the boy coaxed, "I'm eating."

Zhang Xiujuan is not as happy as a child: "Can't eat."

Xie Meng dragged his chair over and said, "Eat something you can't eat, I'll feed you."