Chapter 44

Three days later, Ji Qinyang met his so-called uncle Li Fanghe in the studio where he had been evacuated. The other party was quite polite when he saw him, and said a few polite words before entering the topic.

"Now there is no future for the development of domestic bands." Li Fanghe gave himself a cigarette and was rejected when he handed it to Ji Qinyang. He didn't care, he took a few sips before continuing: "Qian Mo has the conditions for solo. If I can, I can write a song for him ... Isn't it a word, what's it called, a gold producer? "

Ji Qinyang's expression was cold. He listened to the other party for a long time, and then slowly said, "My style Qian Mo can't control all of them. I don't have any opinions on him solo, but I should have negotiated well before. The five-year contract is still months away. Does he have to explain it to me? "

Biscuit's uncle smiled: "Contract? What contract?"

Ji Qinyang froze, and he frowned slightly before realizing that something was wrong: "What do you mean."

Li Fanghe smiled. He took out two texts from the drawer. One was a contract signed by Ji Qinyang five years ago, and the other was a relatively new one. Ji Qinyang had never seen a contract. .

"To be honest, our company, the efficiency is not very good." Li Fanghe pressed the cigarette **** on the table: "You guys can make such a big, it is really beyond my expectations ... Senmao, you know? ? "

Ji Qinyang's heart slowly cooled down. One of Beijing's largest entertainment companies, Sen Mao, the competition he reported to the band was under the umbrella of Sen Mao.

Li Fanghe said: "It's a coincidence that they took an interest in your band as soon as they acquired our company, but unfortunately you didn't sign a contract with us at that time, so it was not easy to buy you out. Qianmo, this child, also It 's big, but clever. "He threw the relatively new contract in front of Ji Qinyang:" Skip us and sign a buyout agreement with Sen Mao directly, is n't it better? "

Senmao's contract has more than 50 pages, of which Qian Mo directly represents the band in his personal name, including Ji Qinyang, who are all directly classified as behind-the-scenes producers. Senmao is fairly conscience, and the treatment for behind-the-scenes production is not harsh. Therefore, Qian Mo dared to sign directly but did not know they would hear Wen Tao.

But he didn't expect that after five years, Wen Tao is now completely centered on Ji Qinyang, and he even turned around with him.

"Senmao didn't know that those songs belonged to you. Although your original contract listed those points, they were released in the name of a band. Qian Mo himself graduated from the Central Voices, and the level will not be worse. "Li Fanghe shook the last cigarette out of the cigarette case and said lightly:" The insiders don't care, let alone the supporters of your band, reshuffle the cards, and order a gun battle, who knows you have this one people?"

Ji Qinyang held the contract and didn't speak. Li Fanghe glanced at him, and said with a pity: "It is a pity to be behind the scenes depending on your external conditions. This time the lead singer flew, and Sen Mao didn't think about you in the game. Go up. "

Ji Qinyang's eyes moved to the other side's face, and he said coldly, "Say, what else do you have?"

"Smart man, really smart man." Li Fanghe clapped his hands with a cigarette: "Sen Mao means that I hope you can be obedient behind the scenes, the money is still there, and the song must be given to them, if you are not obedient ..." I took an envelope and shook it open. There were photos of Wen Tao drinking and taking drugs.

Ji Qinyang glanced indifferently, indifferently smiled: "Since it's all torn face, do you think I will still care about the people in the band?"

Li Fanghe snorted: "Don't worry, you can ignore them, what about this one?"