Chapter 21

When Xie Meng didn't respond when he was stripped into the quilt, Ji Qinyang got into the quilt from the other end. Xie Meng only felt that his feet were hot and his ankles were already held in his hands.

"Don't ..." Feeling that Qinyang was kissing his toes, Xie Meng's shameful face turned red: "Dirty."

Ji Qinyang ignored him and kissed the instep along the other's toes, then the calf and thigh. While sucking the skin on the inside of the thigh, Xie Meng's lower body was obviously erected / raised.

The boy covered his face with the back of his hand, Ji Qinyang kissed the other side's waist and abdomen slowly, and finally pulled his head out of the quilt, licking / playing Xie Meng's breast / head.

Xie Meng's hand covering his eyes was pulled down by Ji Qinyang. Ten fingers pressed against the pillow, the boy kissed his forehead, and stopped at the corner of the other's slightly wet eyes.

Xie Meng opened his eyes and looked at him.

Ji Qinyang muttered as he kissed him, "It really looks handsome."

Xie Meng shook his head. He reached out and hugged Ji Qinyang tightly.

Both were tired on the bed all morning, and Ji Qinyang kissed Xie Meng from head to toe several times. During oral / **** Xie Meng covered his mouth to prevent himself from groaning / groaning. Still letting him go, there were kiss marks left by the boys near the collarbone.

Ji Qinyang also responded, but Xie Meng refused to help.

"Sleep." Ji Qinyang hugged people across the quilt.

Xie Meng's eyes could not be opened. He was buried in Ji Qinyang's neck, smelling the clean sunlight of the boy.

Ji Qinyang's lips were against his forehead. He hummed the song for a while, then looked down and Xie Meng was asleep.

This sleep stayed awake until two or three in the afternoon. Xie Meng sat up with the quilt, and heard the sound of talking and talking in the living room.

"Wake up?" Ji Qinyang came in with clean clothes, he closed the door and sat by Xie Meng's bed.

"Why don't you wake me ..." Xie Meng wiped her face: "How long have they been?"

Ji Qinyang smiled. He looked at Xie Meng's expression, reached out and touched the boy's face: "It looks a lot better."

Xie Meng held his palm: "Sleeping well."

"That seems to be my credit." Ji Qinyang leaned up and kissed the boy's lips: "Raise your hand."

"?" Xie Meng raised his arms inexplicably, Ji Qinyang bypassed his back, and held the person slightly to his leg.

Ji Qinyang: "Come, my brother will help you get dressed."

Xie Meng: "..."

Zhang Leng brought his mother's meals. Qi Fei was responsible for buying fruits. The two took a pile of things and almost filled the refrigerator of Xie Meng's. When eating, Zhang Leng's eyes were red.

Xie Meng looked at Ji Qinyang, who shrugged innocently and said he didn't know.

"No, don't be sad ..." Zhang Lianbo twitched to Xie Meng Jia Cai: "It's all over, it's past ..."

Xie Meng reluctantly said, "I didn't cry, what did you cry?"

Zhang Lianbang: "Woohoo, me, I cry for you ..."

Xie Meng: "..."

It took a lot of effort to coax Zhang Lianban. At night, four people sat in the yard and talked. Qi Fei asked Xie Meng's plan.