Chapter 3

After the mid-term test, the weather quickly cooled down. Xie Meng got milk for his grandmother at six o'clock, and hit hot water with hot boxing punches. Hengli suddenly inserted a hand when he was about to end, Xie Meng After taking a few steps, I set aside and then picked up. Ten or more minutes passed.

"Look at the legs!" Zhang Luojuan was short, and her feet were quick and accurate. Xie Meng bent her knees and avoided the key to be stable.

"Good wife," Xie Meng said helplessly: "How many times have you said, don't move your feet, how old are you?"

Zhang Luojuan was wearing a martial arts uniform, apparently just returned from the punch, and he was full of energy.

"How?" Zhang Luojuan tilted her little grandson and smiled, "I don't like my old lady's legs and feet?"

Xie Mengfu'er: "... you know what I mean."

Zhang Luojuan snorted: "I taught all your masters."

"Yes, yes." Xie Meng turned to the kitchen to get milk, and did not forget to coax the old lady away: "You are not only my wife, you are still my grandfather, please."

Zhang Luojuan's amused straight music laughed and called Xie Meng a small book old.

The score list after the mid-term exam is also posted on the blackboard. There are only the top 20, and the history and politics of English, Chinese and English. Xie Meng tops the list, and unexpectedly Ji Qinyang is also in the top five.

Although the results of the four science subjects are horrible, the other five can't help but blindly approach the full score.

Ji Qinyang's three words hung in the fifth place so lightly, but they seemed to be gilded and brightly blooming in the sea of ​​flowers.

Zhang Gang looked a little jealous: "The subjects are so high-profile ..."

Xie Meng didn't speak. He rubbed the back of Zhang Lianban's head, and when he looked back, he saw Ji Qinyang leaning against the classroom door and looking at him.

The boys seemed to grow taller again, their facial features were exquisite and dazzling, and the laziness seemed to smile.

Xie Meng stared at him for a while, lowered his head, and staggered his eyes without any trace.

Qi Fei was late, and when he saw Ji Qinyang, he asked casually: "How come recently so early?"

"Come with others." Ji Qinyang yawned, his tone was cold, he subconsciously looked forward, Xie Meng wore a khaki sweater coat, the black hair was a bit long, covering half of the fairness The neck of the boy seemed to be very afraid of the cold. He stretched his sleeves to cover his hands. Only his fingers were exposed and the pen was altered.

Qi Fei followed his eyes and looked at the past: "What are you looking at, what happened to Xie Meng?"

Ji Qinyang raised his chin: "He's quite tall."

"Are you there?" Qi Fei didn't believe it. He suddenly put his hand to his mouth and whispered, "Xie Meng--"

Xie Meng finally turned around after a while. He first glanced at Ji Qinyang before finally turning his eyes to Qi Fei, his face full of doubts.

The teacher in the class has already arrived, Qi Fei is afraid to speak loudly, and continues to shout through the air: "You-how much-high?"

Xie Meng frowned slightly, as if digesting Qi Fei's problem.

Qi Fei was afraid he didn't understand, and compared to the top of his head, which meant being a man.

"..." Xie Meng reached out and made three digital gestures.