Chapter 12

Every September 1st is a big day for students, sophomores become seniors, seniors become seniors, and then seniors come again and again with a bunch of little fresh meat.

Qi Fei looked down on the second-floor corridor early in the morning. Zhang Lianban had moved several books back and forth, and he found that he was still there.

"What are you looking at?" Zhang Gang came together.

Qi Fei hooked his neck with a mysterious expression: "I heard that Gao Yi came in with a big beauty, come and see with my brother."

Zhang Gang scorned: "What's wrong with the beauty, it must not be soft and beautiful."

Qi Fei: "Come on, whoever knows whether it is a cow or a pig in your family, you think it is a fairy."

Zhang Lianban is now full of his family's tenderness, and he doesn't care about Qi Fei's mouth stinks: "Then you find it, that beauty."

Qi Fei sighed and sighed: "Before Ji boss casually went to that station which beauty did not take the initiative to come over ..."

Zhang Gang made no reservations. He saw Xie Meng holding the book and was about to go upstairs, and shouted, "Xie Meng!"

The boy raised his head, and Ji Qinyang, who was walking beside him, also stopped.

"Boss!" Qi Fei deliberately exclaimed: "Let's play in the afternoon!"

Ji Qinyang didn't answer. He turned to Xie Meng and asked, "Are you going?"

Xie Meng nodded and smiled, "I haven't played together for a long time."

The academic pressure of the senior year is gradually starting to increase, and many students have started to make up lessons in a targeted manner to lay the foundation for the liberal arts and science in the next semester.

Ji Qinyang and Xie Meng did not talk about such topics, and they did not know whether it was indifferent or subconsciously avoided.

Instead, Qi Fei mentioned it privately in a Chinese class: "I heard from Maitreya today that Xie Meng is going to participate in an arcane competition and will go out to tutor with other schools in a few days."

Ji Qinyang raised his eyebrows. He didn't speak. He wore earplugs in his left ear and held a pen to write something. The Chinese teacher was analyzing ancient poems. Ji Qinyang's paper was still a model.

Qi Fei glanced at him secretly: "Are you sure of the liberal arts?"

Ji Qinyang didn't say yes or no, his eyes fell on Xie Meng in the front row, the boy's tail was a little longer, his head bowed down, exposing a beautifully curved neck.

"Zhang Lianban wanted to take a test in the media and also set up a liberal arts." Qi Fei whispered softly: "I asked Zhuo Xiaoyuan. If I studied medicine, I was sure."

Ji Qinyang's pen ran out of water. He gave it a few hard presses and threw it into the desk with little patience.

Qi Fei sighed: "Don't do this, even if you're not in class, it's gone, you can still play together."

Ji Qinyang didn't say a word, he had plugged both ears, he saw Xie Meng turned around and glanced here, their eyes slightly touched in the air.

Ji Qinyang looked away first.

"?" Xie Meng looked at Qi Fei, who shrugged innocently.

Xie Meng did not refuse the event of arcane competition, he found a chance and talked about it.

"I don't know if Rou Rou will go." Zhang Lianban stared.

Xie Meng: "If you are an international class, you should go." After that, he saw that Ji Qinyang happened to come in through the front door.