Chapter 26

Zhang Langbang's military training ended around mid-September. On the day of his return, he yelled in the WeChat group: "I Hu Hansan is back! Everyone, hey, hey!"

Han Dong: "... Noisy, shut me up!"

Zhang Lianban: "Uncle Han! Let's go out and eat together!"

Han Dong: "What do you want to eat?"

Zhang Langbang: "It doesn't matter what you eat! Let me meet with Rourou!"

Han Dong: "..."

Zhang Lianbang: "Aren't you in a school, come out and play together, I'll buy her buy!"

"She's not available." Han Dong: "The two of us go out, I'll buy it for you."

Zhang Gang didn't send any more messages later. Ji Qinyang turned over the records after an hour and turned to these. He was planning to speak in the group, and Zhang Zhang's phone came in.

"Ji Yimei is very big !!!" Zhang Zhang's voice shrieked in the hands-free voice: "I don't want to play with Uncle Han! He is a great snoring mother-in-law !!!!"

Guo Linan, who was sitting next to Ji Qinyang, spit out water.

Ji Qinyang gave him a dismissive glance: "Dirty is not dirty."

Guo Linan: "..."

Ji Qinyang turned off the hands-free and said lightly: "How can a brother be a woman? He said that if you go out to play with you, you can let him buy and buy. Anyway, he has money, not for nothing."

"..." Zhang Bar hummed: "I don't want Uncle Han ... I want Goddess Rou ..."

Ji Qinyang raised an eyebrow: "Why? Without Rourou, you would n't eat roast duck, and you would n't go to Wudaokou, Sanlitun?"

Zhang Bang: "..."

Ji Qinyang spoke sharply and asked, "We are going to Nanluoguxiang next week. Would you like to go?"

"Yes!" Zhang Gang said without hesitation.

After finishing the composition guide in the afternoon, Ji Qinyang walked out while texting Xie Meng. Zhai Lin wore a peaked cap, white vest and shorts, and walked beside him like a crane.

"One beautiful pot." Since Guo Linan heard about Ji Qinyang's nickname in high school, almost the whole school has begun to call Ji Qinyang Ji Yimei: "Are you going to cut mao this week?"

"Go." Ji Qinyang locked the screen of his phone and looked at Zhai Lin: "Are you coming together?"

Zhai Lin nodded: "You have to get what you want. I'll cut Ha with you."

"Okay." Ji Qinyang patted him on the shoulder. "I'll be back tonight, remember to leave a window for me."

"Well, I know." Zhai Lin smiled with a wrinkled nose. "One beautiful pot, you two are too tight a day."

Xie Meng asked for a pure milk at the coffee shop in the school. He received a call from the tutor to recruit and was scheduling time with his parents.

"Any one, three, five, is it possible from 4 pm to 8 pm?" Xie Meng held the mobile phone with his shoulders, put the packed bag in his hand and asked the clerk to borrow paper and pen: "Junior high school mathematics, boy, 150 for one hour "Sorry." The phone slipped off Xie Meng's cheek. He reached out to pick it up, and someone helped him hold it.

"I'm here to help you." Li Ruixin helped him hold his cell phone, and smiled: "You write."

"..." Xie Meng nodded, and quickly wrote down the address.