Chapter 42

After spending more than a year in Iraq, Zhang Lianban has been able to use Arabic fluently every day. He now also wears a gun on his body. He will pay attention to posture even when taking photos in the wild or in the theater. Know where the stray bullet came from.

When not at work, it 's rare to walk around, too dangerous and terrible. The post-war city was in ruins and there was little to shoot. He would rather stay in a place with many children, but it may not be safe there. .

"Bang, look at the photos." Tazai was only 10 years old, but he was already a small head of a group of children nearby. He shouted when he called Zhang Bang's name, and Bang shouted like kang.

Zhang Lang fiddled with his phone and smiled at him: "I didn't take any interesting pictures, just the last time."

Tazai frowned. "We'll see what you took before."

He was followed by seven or eight children. One girl looked only four or five years old, holding a tattered doll in her arms.

Zhang Gang pointed at the mobile phone: "Albums are in it, but I can't see it even if I don't connect to the Internet."

Tazai pointed to the little girl: "The roof of Dana's house is fine. Let's go there."

They can't beat them, they can only follow Tazai.

Beds of different colors are hung between the houses. This is to provide an eye-closing method during gun battles. When there is no danger, children will shuttle around to play hide-and-seek. The laughter is very clean. The wind between the buildings raises the colored curtains Blow up.

Zhang Gangbang has taken many similar photos, and occasionally when he looks out, it will make his numb heart slightly softer.

Dana's house roof can indeed find a weak signal network, Zhang Gang frowned and tried to log in to Weibo, and finally went up after a few times.

"Great China Mobile," Zhang Ganglu muttered, "the equipment vendors are so powerful ... are they all installed here?"

Tazai didn't understand Chinese, and he was not happy to pout: "Staff, look at the photos!"

"Come here." Zhang Lianban squatted down to open Weibo. He had not visited his homepage for two years. One was to avoid someone's memory, and the other was to make himself irrepressible and regretful. Emotions, so when the albums of years appeared in front of the eyes again, Zhang Lianba could not make a proper expression.

Pictures were read one by one, and the buffered circles were like sharp blades, cutting through the smoky rain in the south of the picture, the snow in the sky, the flowing water of a small bridge, and the former boy.

The fingertips of Zhang Bar slowly slid on the screen of the mobile phone, and the group photo was taken under the starry sky when the gods were impressed, and the Chinese New Year at the Xie Meng family, the childlike smiles under the splendid fireworks, pictures of Beijing's brush alleys, plum blossoms in Bai Meilin, Zhuo Xiao Yuan hugged Zhuo Jinjin, and Han Dong's lips pressed against his forehead.

At the end of the photo is the sentence he wrote on the coast of Xiangshan.

"Youth is immortal, we want to be together forever."

Tazai was the first time to see a completely different view from his hometown. He was very curious. He grabbed the mobile phone from the first bar and flipped from the first one, and suddenly "snapped".

"Bar." He asked, pointing to the photo, "Who is this?"

Zhang Gang wiped his face, his eyes flushed, but no tears, and he froze slightly when he saw the picture.