Chapter 43

Chu Kanglin confirmed that he had transferred to another district to be the managing director in the following year, and promoted Xie Meng to the position of department manager before leaving. Other colleagues in the company celebrated the two with champagne tonight, and Xie Meng also received a large bouquet.

"You can't escape this wine." Chu Kanglin smiled and touched him with a smile: "I wish you a successful career."

Xie Mengcheng sincerely said, "Thank you President Chu."

Chu Kanglin patted him on the shoulder and drank for a while before asking: "Someone will pick you up?"

"Well." Xie Meng held the flower in his hand, he glanced at the phone time: "My friend came to pick me up."

Chu Kanglin: "Wait for you at the gate?"

Xie Meng froze, hesitated for a while before answering: "Yes."

Chu Kanglin laughed: "You have a good relationship."

Ji Qinyang sat in the car and talked on the phone. When he saw Xie Meng coming out of the building, he frowned and said, "I'll talk about it tomorrow.

On the other end of the phone, I talked a lot, and Ji Qinyang hung up the phone without listening.

He saw the flower in Xie Meng's hand and raised an eyebrow, "Who sent it?"

Because of drinking, Xie Meng's face was a little red: "Given by my colleagues, you open the trunk."

Ji Qinyang pressed the button behind the door, and when the trunk was opened, he burst into a dozen balloons.

"..." Xie Meng's expression could not bear to look directly.

Ji Qinyang supported the door and laughed, "Congratulations on your promotion, Mr. Xie."

Xie Meng bent over and put the flowers in, and stretched out his hands and rubbed the back of Ji Qinyang's head before getting in the car: "Thank you."

"Don't you like balloons?" Ji Qinyang fastened his seat belt.

Xie Meng glanced helplessly at him: "Are you kidding me?"

Ji Qinyang didn't speak, he hummed the song and took out a balloon from the back seat.

Xie Mengfu's: "Give me up."

Ji Qinyang pushed the balloon in front of him, Xie Meng found that a small box was tied underneath.

"?" Xie Meng held the box suspiciously. "What surprise do you have?"

Ji Qinyang launched the throttle. He leaned over and kissed Xie Meng's face in the gap between shifts. "After the balloon is put out, it's not the way it is done in the movie."

Xie Meng: "........."

On the way back, Ji Qinyang's phone kept ringing. Xie Meng looked at it a few times and couldn't help reminding him: "Would you like to pick it up?"

Ji Qinyang glanced indifferently and said, "It's not a rush, go back and talk."

Xie Meng didn't ask much when he saw the ease he said. When the two got home, Ji Qinyang didn't rush up.

"The band may be in trouble." Ji Qinyang put a hand on the window: "You go up first, don't open the box, wait for me to come back."

Xie Meng kissed him: "I see, hurry up and return."

At two o'clock in the middle of the night, the night scene was still being filmed.

After Zheng Ming took a picture, he sat on the far side and brushed Weibo. The assistant followed him, watching him praise all the dynamics of a baby bear called Weibo, and it was not enough. It was a while after he passed. Cancel it all again, and then click again.