Chapter 45

Ji Qinyang didn't drink too much. He had an alcohol addiction when he wrote songs, especially in recent years. He had been unknowingly trained in alcohol in the past few years. When Xie Meng came to pick him up, he was sober and looked down at him to give himself Clean your hands, pay for the drink, and hug him.

Somehow, Ji Qinyang's eyes were hot.

Xie Meng stooped slightly and carried him back. The shoulder line was not wide but full of toughness. The weather was sweltering, and the open shirt collar exposed the other's white sweaty neck.

Ji Qinyang's side was pressed against Xie Meng's shoulder, and he called his name: "Xie Meng."

"Well." Xie Meng thought he was drunk, and did not look back.

Ji Qinyang said softly, "I lost my headphones."

Xie Meng: "Buy it again."

Ji Qinyang: "I lost a lot of money."

Xie Meng: "It doesn't matter, money can be made again."

Ji Qinyang was silent for a while, and his voice was dumb: "I have nothing now."

Xie Meng did not answer. He walked for a long time carrying Ji Qinyang on his back before slowly saying, "You still have me."

"Don't say that you have nothing." Xie Meng looked at the overlapping shadow of himself and Ji Qinyang under his feet, and repeated calmly: "You still have me."

Ji Qinyang was asleep when he got home. Xie Meng slowly put him on the bed, rubbed a hot towel and wiped his face.

The shoulders of the shirt were wet with a large area, Xie Meng didn't care, he closed the door for Ji Qinyang and came out to call the baby bear in the living room.

"Sen Mao, I have a pass." Baby Bear seemed to be on the road: "We can stop them in the garage."

Xie Meng smiled: "Trouble you."

Baby Bear: "What's the trouble, is that Momo sure that something is in the car?"

Xie Meng: "Cookies say so, whether they are present or not, they will be blocked before they are said."

Baby bear is happy: "Enough cow? You are so big?"

Xie Meng put on a black coat, and then copied a shovel that was used to clear the snow: "You will know when the time comes."

The baby bear was shocked when he saw the shovel. Xie Meng didn't say much. He stepped on the shovel with one foot, and folded his arms hard, and the wooden stick on it was removed.

Baby bear: "........."

Xie Meng calmly handed him the stick: "Hold yourself."

Baby bear was shocked: "What are you doing to me! Shouldn't you hold a beating ?!"

"I don't need it." Xie Meng looked troublesome: "It can't be fatal, or it's not easy to clean up."

"..." Baby Bear's expression changed to = mouth =

Because of the Senmao Pass, the two went into the underground garage very smoothly. After waiting for a while, Mo Yanyu flung the car key out of the elevator, followed by five bodyguards.

Baby Bear was very nervous holding the stick, and he lowered his voice to Xie Meng's ear and said, "Should we think of a tactic ... such as a sneak attack after I go around ... hey ... what are you doing ?!"

Mo Yanyu stumbled when he saw Xie Meng. He was blocked by the bodyguards and swept Xie Meng from beginning to end. He said disdainfully, "Who are you looking for?"

Xie Meng estimated the position of several bodyguards, and then he said, "I'm Ji Qinyang's friend."

"Oh-" Mo Yanyu stretched the tone, and said deliberately, "You are Ji Qinyang, scratching his head." He dug out his ears, not very impatient: "What's the matter with me?"

The baby bear hides and holds his breath, he thinks about it, pulls his mobile phone and starts recording.

Xie Meng said calmly: "I'm here to help him get the headphones."

Mo Yanyu: "Did you just say it was thrown on the square? Didn't he find it? Or you should go for it?"

Xie Meng didn't speak, he took a few steps and was stopped by two bodyguards.

"I want to take a look at your car." Xie Meng pointed back behind Mo Yanyu: "Trouble to give way."

"Hey, I say you." Mo Yanyu smiled sarcastically: "Ji Qinyang doesn't even know him, you don't know him better? The bones are too hard? May I help you loose?"

As soon as Mo Yanyu's words fell, one of the bodyguards pushed Xie Meng, who was caught off guard and made a heavy muffled sound when his shoulder hit the wall.

Xie Meng frowned. He stood against the wall for a while and twisted his neck.

Mo Yanyu watched the other person slowly take off his coat, with the expression of "Are you sick": "What? Still want to be hard?"

"..." Xie Meng ignored him and lowered his shirt sleeves.

Mo Yanyu gritted his teeth and said, "Don't toast or eat or drink! Even if you have Ji Qinyang's skills, don't think you can ...!"

No one could see the speed of Xie Meng's raising his leg. The nearest bodyguard was flew straight out of the body. Mo Yanyu half-opened his mouth. Xie Meng moved his ankle and suddenly said: "Baby bear. "

Baby bear holding his mobile phone video while waving his stick to jump out: "Oh!"

Mo Yanyu: "............"

Xie Meng carried the collar of a bodyguard to Mo Moyu's feet, and the latter took a few steps, one who did not stand still, and fell straight to the ground.

Xie Meng walked in front of Mo Yanyu, striding over his head without squinting.

He got into the opponent's car for a while, and he turned to Ji Qinyang's headphones in the corner of the back seat.

Turning back, the baby bear also pointed at Mo Yanyu with a stick: "Do not move! I can take pictures! I will strike you if you move again!"

Mo Yanyu didn't dare to move until Xie Meng returned, holding the baby bear's stick to signal him to drop.

"Don't hit him anymore?" Baby Bear asked in amazement.

Xie Meng gave a cold glance at Mo Yanyu on the ground: "Just scare. Touch his dirty hands."

"Oh." Baby Bear agreed obediently, before he left, he still shook his cell phone to threaten the other party: "Don't think of revenge, your handles are in my hands. If you dare to mess, I will put it on Weibo Go up. "

Baby bear stretched out a hand, and said solemnly, "I'm a big v! 5w fans! Let you be popular in minutes!"

Mo Yanyu: "..."

The biscuit walked back and forth several times at the exit of the underground parking lot. He saw Xie Meng and the baby bear came out with relief, and hurried to meet him.

"Xie, Xie Meng," the biscuit stuttered. "Have you got the headphones? Have you got them?"

Xie Meng nodded: "Well, got it." He raised his eyes and saw Qian Mo standing in the distance under the street light, the other side looked embarrassed. He wanted to come forward but did not dare to come forward. Stopped.

Xie Meng looked at him blankly.

The biscuit glanced back and explained a bit weakly: "Qian Mo he ... just wanted to get off the hook for a while, he wanted too much red, don't blame him ..."

Xie Meng smiled suddenly: "You think too much."

Cookies: "?"

Xie Meng raised the volume a little, and it just happened to pass into Qian Mo's ears: "We don't have that much energy, we always remember a irrelevant person."

"Qian Mo." Xie Meng stared at the other person's pale face coldly, word by word: "I hope your future will be as smooth as you wish, and the future is bright."